Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who Else Likes History?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
One of my favorite copes is history. I love reading about it, and also like documentaries(rec some). Love losing myself reading about more based time periods, nations, and people in history.

Me. I have a small library in my room full of history books, especially military history. It's a nice cope, even if i'm currently not reading as much as i used to.

Yeah, history is pretty interesting.

Stuff about World War II is interesting.

So much bits and pieces you never knew that was there.

History about France is interesting as well.

Me. I have a small library in my room full of history books, especially military history. It's a nice cope, even if i'm currently not reading as much as i used to.
Very based man. We may not agree on weed, but hey at least we agree on this.

What kinda military do you admire the most from history?

History about France is interesting as well.
I prefer Germanys history more, people forget that prior to WW1, France was always more of a traditional aggressor in Europe, whereas Germany back then was a bunch of small separate states tied together through loose alliances.

I prefer Germanys history more, people forget that prior to WW1, France was always more of a traditional aggressor in Europe, whereas Germany back then was a bunch of small separate states tied together through loose alliances.
Yeah, the stuff about Germany is interesting, especially stuff about Prussia, and all.

Yeah, the stuff about Germany is interesting, especially stuff about Prussia, and all.
Prussia is very very based. I used to play this game called Empire Total War, which was sent in the 1800s, and I would always play as Prussia and go on to dominate most of Europe.

I love reading but ocd makes it very hard

One of my favorite copes is history. I love reading about it, and also like documentaries(rec some). Love losing myself reading about more based time periods, nations, and people in history.
History is stage. Social used to be my favourite subject

I loved reading history books at my school library back then during lunch sessions

Yea same here. I like to read about everything in history. Doesn't have to be specific to one part of the world.

Lately I have been reading about the battle of france in WWII. Its interesting that around 300,000 french soldiers died in that brief war with Nazi Germany and only around 20,000 or less German soldiers died.

It seems that the French tried to desperately hold after the Germans outmaneuvered them. But they could not defend themselves much against the German tanks. The French general mistakenly believed that infantry will always be dominant on the battlefield.

Ok GrAYcel

History is fake anyway. Manipulated and edited by winners, many details omitted to make certain groups look good, it's a pointless endeavor.

I read the entire wikipedia page of the experiments the Japanese conducted on mainly the Chinese in order to create a bioweapon (pathogen) during WW2. Recently I was reading about the Meiji-restauration and the special police squad Battotai that carried swords and were defeating the last samurai. I also read stuff about Geishas and the German knight Götz von Berlichingen, among other things.

History can be very interesting.

I love history, I've been completely obsessed with it since I was 11 years old. I also like vexillology and geography. I learned all the countries in the world at 13. I would like to be a history teacher one day.

History was always my favorite subject in school. I really like learning about Ancient Greece, Rome, and Medieval Europe.

Same, history is very interesting

I love history and anthropology :)