Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who gave you the Bad Genes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43621
  • Start date

Who screwed you?

• Ugly mommy

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Ugly dad

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Both

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 43621

Homeless, but not Funding Chad Harem
-
My mom was an extremely poor Stacy living in isolated farm-like communities who met my somewhat wealthy 3/10 dad when she was 15 yr. She had never saw a Chad before. So dad busted her out for a while until Chads saw her for first time and she got divorced.

So who screwed u?

Last edited:
Ugly: out of nowhere
Short: Mom
Ethnic: Both dad and mom

my dad he is not ugly but non-NT manlet, just like I turned out :feelsohgod::society:

Recessed mother

Short and ugly and ethnic on mommy's dad's side.

I inherited some bad traits from my mother. She was a 4 out of 10 and my father was a 6 out of 10, but he settled for her anyways. I turned out a 4.5 out of 10. Brutal.

my dad he is not ugly but non-NT manlet, just like I turned out :feelsohgod::society:
same, except it was my mother who was non NT

My 5'2 Bangladeshi father married my schizophrenic mother because he thought she was a good muslim girl and made me, fml. :feelshaha:

Both my pos scum parents

My Dad was a Chadlet. After he got caught cheating:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: and divorced my
mom, he kept on slaying and spreading his seed. He had multiple other children after me.

My mom was sort of like a Stacylite during her prime. She was degenerate as fuck, had tons of men coming over to the house:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:to spite me as an incel.

TBH ded srs, I think things went wrong because I was always bullied in school.

same, except it was my mother who was non NT

My 5'2 Bangladeshi father married my schizophrenic mother because he thought she was a good muslim girl and made me, fml. :feelshaha:
It’s over for schizocels:lasereyes::lasereyes:

Both. My mother is ugly and short and father is a normie (his face has pros and cons), but he started balding at 25.
Btw, when I see/hear the word "Stacey", I imagine a female model/famous actress.

Last edited:
My parents aren't that ugly but they have a mixture of good and bad traits. I got almost all of the bad ones (amplified) + autism

It was really curious to know all this my fellas, being born to a Manlet is death sentence, mine also is

Last edited:
My mom and dad are average looking, but my moms curry so sadly I'm tainted with ethnic genes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

my mom dragged me down from a prospective 5'9 to 5'5.

My dad is introverted, neurotic sperg and i inherited those shit traits.

Shitty face, anger issues, shitty knees and nose: dad.
Autism and neuroticism: mom.

They should have fucking worn a rubber, or gotten snipped or something.

My mom’s genes are awful. If she was born a male she would be posting here no doubt

I inherited ASD from both parents:

His mother has Schizophrenic Spectrum Disorder(SSD). SCZ results in cognitive impairments.

Sensorimotor gating is the process by which one filters out relevant from irrelevant information, a process that is deficient in multiple neuropsychiatric disorders including TS (Castellanos et al., 1996). Prepulse inhibition (PPI) is a measure of sensorimotor gating, in which response, or startle, to a stimulus (pulse) is diminished when the stimulus is preceded by a smaller stimulus (prepulse) (Swerdlow, 2013; Swerdlow and Sutherland, 2005). Disruption of this normal inhibition of startle is consistent with deficient sensorimotor gating. Structures relevant to PPI include the frontal dopaminergic pathways and striatum (Swerdlow et al., 2001). Pharmacological interventions that restore normal PPI typically have good predictive validity for efficacy in multiple neuropsychiatric disorders including TS

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/sensory-gating

SCZ CC

Results: Tcf4 transgenic mice display profound deficits in contextual and cued fear conditioning and sensorimotor gating. Furthermore, we show that TCF4 interacts with the neurogenic bHLH factors NEUROD and NDRF in vivo. Molecular analyses revealed the dynamic circadian deregulation of neuronal bHLH factors in the adult hippocampus.

Conclusions: We conclude that TCF4 likely acts in concert with other neuronal bHLH transcription factors contributing to higher-order cognitive processing. Moderate transcriptional deregulation of Tcf4 in the brain interferes with cognitive functions and might alter circadian processes in mice. These observations provide insight for the first time into the physiological function of TCF4 in the adult brain and its possible contributions to neuropsychiatric disease conditions.

Birth:

ARM

Dermoid

Ectopic Pregnancy

Last edited:
I got my height from my mom and I got my autism from my dad