Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who has contributed more to the advancement of mankind: autists or Chads?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
as in terms of contributions to science, culture, society, mathematics, inventions

The Bell Curve

Newton was an incel. Most scientists throughout history were scrawny nerds. The only thing Chads do is kill each other and normies in wars. Some scientists were volcel Chads. Doesn't disprove my point.

Not knowledgeable on such topics. I'd imagine that science, mathematics and inventions were all mainly autists/loners/STEMcels.

Culture and society is heavily influenced by sex-havers (singers/artists, celebs, entertainment, etcetera).
Most culture comes from repressed homosexuals. Chad rappers are popular but contribute little.

Normies capitalize on the hard work of incel nerds.

chad's do nothing except consume women. it's the smart people that bring innovation. think of einstien and newton and nikola tesla. The chad's do nothing but grab land, take political powers, and fuck the greedy stacies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back