Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has the most SMV on the planet?

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
Won't post any pics so that this doesn't get confused with Chad worship (I'm simply curious to know who has the highest SMV).

Surely it has to be between Sean O'Pry and Jordan Barrett. David Gandy is getting old, so Tyson Ballou would be a better candidate.

Or would it be someone who isn't a model, someone like Cameron Dallas who appeals more to JBs?

Last edited:
these guys have 0 smv compared to Jeremy meeks

Someone with a great personality like this fine man

Who has the most SMV on the planet?
a foid

The guy on the left

Attachments

• BB0CC036-E55F-42D9-808E-9B0D68029F93.png
    BB0CC036-E55F-42D9-808E-9B0D68029F93.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 116
SMV doesn't come only from looks, status and money are important too, especially if we're talking about who's rank 1.

He probably would be extremely good looking, very rich, extremely high status, high iq, great genes for everything, etc..

Even if a guy who's like that doesn't exist, no. 1 would probably have the same archetype.

SMV doesn't come only from looks, status and money are important too, especially if we're talking about who's rank 1.

He probably would be extremely good looking, very rich, extremely high status, high iq, great genes for everything, etc..

Even if a guy who's like that doesn't exist, no. 1 would probably have the same archetype.
Most of the guys i put are very rich, not as rich as some people, but their status and looks should compensate for that

Ronaldo or some other super sports athlete billionaire.

Most of the guys i put are very rich, not as rich as some people, but their status and looks should compensate for that

Are they well known though? My intuitive response is that male models aren't the first names in people's mind.

Besides, I'd wager that there are a lot of very gl guys that aren't models since not every gl guy goes into modeling.

Are they well known though? My intuitive response is that male models aren't the first names in people's mind.

Besides, I'd wager that there are a lot of very gl guys that aren't models since not every gl guy goes into modeling.
They are well known, but not to the same extent as some like Ronaldo, as someone previously mentioned. Regardless, the thing that they are known for is being supermodels, I'm sure that's one of the best titles you can have for your smv.

Jason momoa has the most smv

Jordan Barrett google him with a revolver on your side. The mogging is too brutal.

Jordan Barrett is balding aggressively, nobody can escape the norwood reaper

Cope. that part of his hairline's a bit fucky but he's never going to go bald.
Its diffuse thining, pictures of his family were scrubbed off the internet

You can see from the earlier image that it got much worse

francisco lachowski

Must be some NT person from the movie, religion or music industry. Hard to pinpoint any specific person because they have so much halo.

Male bluewhale

Meeks because he's legit thugmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back