Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Who here have an ex gf?

There obsessed with us but don’t even know what the word incel means

I'm still confused on what incel means. I used to think it included guys who had a relationship before but went years unable to get another one. Going by this forum it's synonymous with permavirgin, which is a small minority of men.

I'm still confused on what incel means. I used to think it included guys who had a relationship before but went years unable to get another one. Going by this forum it's synonymous with permavirgin, which is a small minority of men.
Stupid iqlet

i think you are the brother :feelskek:

In 5 years, you will be mocked on this site for never having a girlfriend

It's over for ex-gfcels.

There obsessed with us but don’t even know what the word incel means
JFL been saying this for years. They're self professed experts on incels but don't even know what incels are. They cling to stereotypes, many of which they create themselves that are already debunked. They seldom every get even the basics of inceldom correct. Fabricate, exaggerate or mislabel stories. Them thinking that they know the first thing about incels is just an example of dunning kruger tbh

No because I’m not a fakecel.

This sounds like bait tbh

Imagine your own brother betraying your privacy, prying through your confidentials without consent, and then publicly letting strangers around the know.

Why are they so goddam stupid? They say we are alone and virgins cause of "puhsonality" but we also have ex gfs.

The fact that they are this stupid and also morbidly obese pedo trannies means that their words have no effect.

IT if you're reading it. Please tell your brother name, we will ban him. :feelsaww:

Guys the toilet sees any negative comment about other toilets and thinks about incelism which is way out of context
Probably some normie coping

i'm a permavirgin

47d.jpeg

God almighty these comments:
"See if you can bring up incel hot-buttons in front of your dad to get your brother to out himself. You can react with “OMG, you sound like one of those redpill freaks. What is wrong with you?” Then your dad has something he can deal with.":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I've never had any female companions, phone numbers, or meaningful conversations.