Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who here seems to piss people off a lot unintentionally?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I noticed this a lot. I don't intend to offend anyone yet it seems regardless of what I say, it always seems to rub people the wrong way.

Being Non-NT in today's world is hell. But add that with being a non-chad and I just don't see how anyone like that can survive. Maybe if they have some unique skill 99% of the population don't but those odds are pretty damn low.

@Personalityinkwell
@BummerDrummer

It's the autists that get offended most of the time like @Personalityinkwell

Being non-NT is brutal tbh.

elab. how does that relate to this thread
because everyone expects you to act as if you don't, and because the wiring of your brain is just a little off you are suddenly a complete outcast.

because everyone expects you to act as if you don't, and because the wiring of your brain is just a little off you are suddenly a complete outcast.
i see

are you diagnosed?

I do piss people off especially on the internet and here on .co but it's intentional. I love roasting and banter. It's fun.

If you show your power level IRL I can't blame normies for unloading on you. Normslime are socially conditioned to ostracize anyone who doesn't conform to socially accepted norms. I don't even bother "red/blackpilling" people because I know it will just end up with them hating me and me perpetuating my isolation. All you can do is talk about the latest episode of some gay Hulu show with them.