Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is more likely to get a Becky: a 5'6" White guy or a 6'0" Asian guy?

?

• 5'6" White guy

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • 6'0" Asian guy

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
who is more likely

depends how good looking they are. if the white guy is inkwel tier and the gook is at least a normie tier, asian guy would get the toilet

Difficult to say

depends how good looking they are. if the white guy is inkwel tier and the gook is at least a normie tier, asian guy would get the toilet

Both the average joe

Barely seen an asian man with a white woman. Nuff said.

As a 6'0 asian guy, I think the white guy has a better chance. I'd still rather be 6'0 asian though.

you do not want to be 5'6"
Yeah. I live in an 99% white neighborhood but everyone treats me with respect because I'm 6'0 and gymmaxxed. Meanwhile, manlet white guys get shafted by short jokes 24/7.

Both will get cucked really fast.

neither of them.

See? JBW is a myth.
This really is a non-issue.
If the asian guy is good looking, he will get the foid. Height or race are irrelevant here.

They have the same lvl in appearance right?
6"0 asian guy, Height > Race

JFL at thinking 5’6 manlets can get anything in the west these days that height is considered turbo manlet for a zoomer and is guaranteed failure, at least the 6ft rice can kpopmaxx, the midget ain’t getting shit ovER for sub6ftcels:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I agree. 5'6 is the same height as little 10 year old kids these days. You are basically subhuman at that height and foids will laught in your face.

That’s average foid height where i live (give or take an inch depends on the toilet)

GL getting anything with that, imo even 10/10 supermodel face is not going to save you you better be Saudi Prince with that cringe ass manlet height or prepare for ETERNAL inceldom:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: im 5’4 so i know what I’m talking about i get heightmogged even by toilets:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I'm 6'0 in an all white neighborhood, and it's just slightly above the average height. 5'6 here is considered comically short for a man, you'd stick out like a sore thumb.