Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who is the most lookmaxxed person here

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I dont know anyone here so i was just wondering who puts the most effort in looking good

I looksmaxxed myself from a -5 to -3 so I believe I should be qualified enough for this

Can't speak for everyone but I doubt most people here actually put any effort into their appearance seeing as male attractiveness is genetic...

Can't speak for everyone but I doubt most people here actually put any effort into their appearance seeing as male attractiveness is genetic...
I try to occasionally dress better compared to how i do usually

I try to occasionally dress better compared to how i do usually
I never saw the appeal of dressing nice if you're an incel. There's no point in wasting money on expensive clothes when people will still perceive you the same (as a subhuman.)

I have been gymcelling since 2019. I really doubt that anyone here has ever enter a gym or do more than 10 push-up tbh

Gymcelling is only useful if you got masc features and height :feelskek: good for your health but nothing more
Skinny prettyboy is slaying jbs as we post
@MaskedMan

I've been gymceling and mewing for half a decade. I have a skincare routine and spend 10 minutes a day fixing my hair.
Obviously it didn't work but it makes me feel better.

i have put the most effort here

Gymcelling is only useful if you got masc features and height :feelskek: good for your health but nothing more
Skinny prettyboy is slaying jbs as we post
@MaskedMan
Yeah thats right but I mainly do it becuase i actually enjoy doing it tbh.

My face is somewhat decent but my height is lacking here (176/5'9)

Still, it feels good to have a healthy body and a wide frame. I feel like I can take down even 6'4 tallfags with my bare hands.
I encourage everyone here to gymcelling and strenghtmaxxing ASAP.

Me. Proof: I brushed my teeth yesterday.

I’ve looksmaxxed pretty damn hard

There are more surgerycels on looksmax.
But i think its cope unless you have just 1 or 2 big failos and under that youhave a good base
A guy on looksmax spent half a million and still looks shitty

@Subhuman Currycel, and it’s not even close.

My face is somewhat decent but my height is lacking here (176/5'9)
You are retarded if you can't get sex like that , trucels don't have decent faces and that height is ok, these grays :feelsugh:

I work out (I enjoy doing it anyways), have a skin care and hair routine, have good hygiene and try to dress nicely. Doesn't change a thing, the real looksmax will be once i get enough money for surgeries, then that might actually change something.