Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is your least favorite poster?

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't like it either.

I suspect one of the more newer users to be an alt of Bushladens or fagotonthebike lol.

why didn't you support my proposal then?

nausea said:
why didn't you support my proposal then?

Because it seems to be technically difficult to detect them and personally I don't notice how they are doing much harm to this community on a daily basis. Alt accounts just seem like a few outliers whose agenda pushing will get ignored mostly.

modus_coperandi said:
Because it seems to be technically difficult to detect them and personally I don't notice how they are doing much harm to this community on a daily basis. Alt accounts just seem like a few outliers whose agenda pushing will get ignored mostly.

you will reconsider when some of them target you

modus_coperandi said:
KilluminoidBR said:
@Fagotonabike
Why though? I liked his legendary rants on /r/incels.
I aprreciate it m8

KilluminoidBR said:
modus_coperandi said:
Why though? I liked his legendary rants on /r/incels.
Racist, flooder and think only 8+ can get woman and anyone who disagrees him is coper and cuck
Still mad that you got BTFO

I didn't know this site actually even exist untill yesterday. Time will decide

Why does it have to be a competition?

Zielony4 said:
Why does it have to be a competition?

Idk, it was just a reaction to the popularity contest thread someone started before.

@commander_zoidberg

he was stated on cucktears as the last defender of morality here kek

12yo are the best REMEMBER THAT

Akarin said:
@commander_zoidberg

he was stated on cucktears as the last defender of morality here kek

12yo are the best REMEMBER THAT

I won't apologise for being a pedo who isn't sexually attracted to children. You castigate society for its degeneracy - rightfully so. Then turn around and talk about wanting to fuck 12-14 year old girls? That is just as degenerate as gays spreading HIV by fucking 50 guys a week up the pooper or a third of children being conceived in vaginas with the jizz of two different men swimming around in there.

commander_zoidberg said:
I won't apologise for being a pedo who isn't sexually attracted to children. You castigate society for its degeneracy - rightfully so. Then turn around and talk about wanting to fuck 12-14 year old girls? That is just as degenerate as gays spreading HIV by fucking 50 guys a week up the pooper or a third of children being conceived in vaginas with the jizz of two different men swimming around in there.

wanting to fuck under 12 is degeneracy, wanting to fuck 12-14 is absolutely normal

Akarin said:

wanting to fuck under 12 is degeneracy, wanting to fuck 12-14 is absolutely normal

Also where is your proof that i'm an agent of r/cucktears? You can't just slander someone like that without any evidence!

I'll stick to adult women thanks.

FACEandLMS said:
Zyros on suicide watch.

He would throw himself off the top of a building but with his frame, he'll just blow around like a leaf then land safely in a park.

Or he'd plummet quicker because he has less bodily surface area

Virginp0wers said:
Framecel is the biggest fakecel.

No his acne causes him to be incel once he's done with accutane he's gonna be a chadlite

Zyros and any fakecel or slut sympathizer.

Love the rest of you guys though.

Zyros on suicide watch.

He would throw himself off the top of a building but with his frame, he'll just blow around like a leaf then land safely in a park.
Such a funny post. I laughed IRL.

Any geeks who bother reporting posts.

Anyone over 6 feet tall who says “all that matters is face”. Fakecels, the lot of them.

The only poster I really disliked was framecel.

People hate on Zyros too much, he’s a blackpilled guy so I’m cool with him.

Anyone over 6 feet tall who says “all that matters is face”. Fakecels, the lot of them.

The only poster I really disliked was framecel222.
Yeah he was a mentalcel pretending to be ugly despite being 4.5-5/10.

Zyros, weed and twisted.

@faggotonabike
This, him and that other racist jackass who had the profile picture of the white guy with the slick black hair. Fucking hated those two. Glad they got banned. Heard fagotonabike post on incelapocalsype though.

This, him and that other racist jackass who had the profile picture of the white guy with the slick black hair. Fucking hated those two. Glad they got banned. Heard fagotonabike post on incelapocalsype though.
You mean Richard Spencer? Have you seen the guy? He looks like an ethnic himself, it's hilarious.

Don't have to, being a virgin at 25 speaks of itself.
David Gandy lost his virginity when he was in his 20s, and he's a supermodel. So no you're not ugly even though you are a virgin.

David Gandy lost his virginity when he was in his 20s, and he's a supermodel. So no you're not ugly even though you are a virgin.
He's pretty damn ugly imo

5a9.jpg

Tfw not mentioned. Feels good man.

The coping here is as dense as a white dwarf. Okay not getting laid might be a result of being mentalcel, but women never agreeing to a date is not. If you don't get a date it's 100 % your looks.

He's pretty damn ugly imo
Doesn't matter what you think. My friend thinks the same. Women love the guy. He's also a supermodel. He's praised on PSLI circles but granted, if he were to post here and wasn't a model, he would've been rated like a 6/10.

The coping here is as dense as a white dwarf. Okay not getting laid might be a result of being mentalcel, but women never agreeing to a date is not. If you don't get a date it's 100 % your looks.
Not at all. You could be autistic to the max. If you're not good looking enough and autistic? Welcome aboard boyo. But don't dare to say you're ugly just because women treat you like you don't exist. That just means you're average.

Not at all. You could be autistic to the max. If you're not good looking enough and autistic? Welcome aboard boyo. But don't dare to say you're ugly just because women treat you like you don't exist. That just means you're average.
If you are average and women treat you as you don't exist, then what's the difference between ugly and average anyway. We are all in the same boat.

If you are average and women treat you as you don't exist, then what's the difference between ugly and average anyway. We are all in the same boat.
Take it from a truecel. I'd much rather be average and treated as if I don't exist rather than being actively avoided by women.

Doesn't matter what you think. My friend thinks the same. Women love the guy. He's also a supermodel. He's praised on PSLI circles but granted, if he were to post here and wasn't a model, he would've been rated like a 6/10.
What? I was talking about Dekim.