Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is your least favorite poster?

The anti-zoophiles who bully me for it.

Ok mom, how should I have phrased it?
"I'd say he's kind of below average." there you go. Honest and straight to the point without being rude.

"I'd say he's kind of below average." there you go. Honest and straight to the point without being rude.
That's sugar coating the fuck out of the original statement. This isn't /r/rateme.

Gandy in his prime would NEVER be rated a 6/10. I can’t think of a better eye area I’ve ever seen.

You mean Richard Spencer? Have you seen the guy? He looks like an ethnic himself, it's hilarious.
Yeah, think that was his username. Havent see his pics, you still have them?

Irrelevant question, but do you know any YouTube who make similar videos to you. Your videos was legendary and I am looking for anything similar to them

And Knadjj too. Get a real dick vibe from that turbo manlets post with the way he talks down to people, like he thinks he's more intellectually superior to everyone else here.

Oh.. kek, my bad.

"kind of below average" makes me think of 4.5, while ugly makes me think of <4

4.5/10 is average! 4 means slightly below average. Remember, 9/10 is the highest you can get. 9/2 = 4.5.

What did that have to do with asking my age? Is zoophilia reserved for youngcels?

No, I just don't believe you're 40. Kek.

They're in the Megaratings thread bro, one sec.

[QUOTE="RREEEEEEEEE]

No, I just don't believe you're 40[/QUOTE]
Indeed I'm 41 in a few days.

Here you go. I like how he's an alt-right cuck, but at the same time, looks like an ethnic himself. I dunno, he's pretty odd looking. He suffers from the same problem as BlackOps2cel does: those eyes. Having a bad eye area = death.

Here you go. I like how he's an alt-right cuck, but at the same time, looks like an ethnic himself. I dunno, he's pretty odd looking. He suffers from the same problem as BlackOps2cel does: those eyes. Having a bad eye area = death.

He's normie tier, definetly not incel due too looks.Yeah he looks somewhat ethnic, like asian or mexican heritage and that hitler selfie was cringe. Glad hes gone.

He's normie tier, definetly not incel due too looks.Yeah he looks somewhat ethnic, like asian or mexican heritage and that hitler selfie was cringe. Glad hes gone.

Normie-tier? I think he looks weird. Oh well. Kek.

Height, hair, face and aspie.

I don't think height matters at all, but face? Definitely. Also being aspie + not good looking enough = over.

@BaconTits

That guy's a douche.

Someone I blocked and forgot about, probably.

And Knadjj too. Get a real dick vibe from that turbo manlets post with the way he talks down to people, like he thinks he's more intellectually superior to everyone else here.
I legit couldn't believe his posts were from him. He looks.totally different,and he is smug AF here when he posts.

Normie-tier? I think he looks weird. Oh well. Kek.

I don't think height matters at all, but face? Definitely. Also being aspie + not good looking enough = over.
Weren't you in NL? Height is everything there. Maybe you're just tall.

Oh no, what did I do to rattle your cage?

Tell me your reason for your little vendetta and I’ll then start on exactly why I think your lying arse should be purged from here permanently.
Because you are fakecel

All the fags from lookism and inceltears.

@ASS_F is my least favorite

You’re using the definition of fakecel incorrectly on me which is why I’m imploring you to read the rules.
That's Sarge's definition of fakecel. In my book you can't be incel as a 6/10

Zielony4 is my least favorite. I hate that guy so much.

Well read my user title then, it’s specifically there so I don’t have to keep on explaining why I’m incel.
Autism is a meme, you have no idea what real autism is

Zyros on suicide watch.

He would throw himself off the top of a building but with his frame, he'll just blow around like a leaf then land safely in a park.
brutal

I legit couldn't believe his posts were from him. He looks.totally different,and he is smug AF here when he posts.
Exactly, this is why we should never judge anyone from their looks.

Last edited: