Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who likes Jordan Peterson?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I do.. tbh so well spoken and chooses his words carefully..

Do you just watch h3h3 and pewdiepie all day?

A guy halfway through the path from blue pill to red, still, he looks down on us, just like all normies.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Kek I just watched a podcast with Jordan

If MGTOW are pathetic weasels, I wonder what we are to him.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I[/video]

I am a Jordan Peterson fanboy myself, he's helped me a lot and his lectures are very interesting. Pm me whenever you want to talk about it mate

Weed said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Kek I just watched a podcast with Jordan
Yeh, h3 podcast

42cel said:

He's a cunt then. I knew it.

Most of his logic is inpenetrable. You can bitch and moan all you want but we still speaks some truth. Cope or rope.

He's a great speaker.

I don't agree with most of his rich idealization and just-world fallacy bullshit catered for the alt-right, though.

42cel said:
MGTOW are fags anyways.... I will have slight hate on him if he talks bad about incels, not MGTOW

I like Jordan Peterson, but I don't like his fanboys, they're just obnoxious as Sam Harris fanboys (and I like Harris).

I got the same problem with him as i got with Ben Shapiro. Guess what.

LeagueEuW said:
I got the same problem with him as i got with Ben Shapiro. Guess what.
Something to do with femisim and alt-right ?

Weed said:
Something to do with femisim and alt-right ?

490599708_kermit-the-frog-zoom-a56d3bbe-0cb9-4242-b6f3-42ec25c50627.jpg

voicecels

He's an alt-light cuck like Sargon.

In some ways i do like Peterson. He is someone in Academia who understands the evils of Marxism. For many of his students and the young men who watch his videos his lectures might be the first place they ever learn about the evils of Marxism and the Soviet system. As well as the realities of gender that sends feminists into meltdown as well as the leftist cancer in "education".

His followers have some serious autism though. Most never had a fathers approval and seem to think Peterson is Moses down from the mountain. He's supposed to be the savior of western civilisation because he basically took a stand and said. "No tranny. I won't call you Xer" and denies made up genders. I'm afraid its going to take a hell of a lot more than that. His opponents plastered his neighborhood in Toronto with leaflets where they talk about him like he's the next coming of Hitler and he won't even speak to the cucked end of the alt right spectrum despite supposedly standing for free speech. I watch some of his lectures but i'm not a massive fan or anything. His opponents have already won when they can claim he's the next Hitler and plenty of CNN/BBC watching NYT reading normies believe it.

Braev for a university professor. Not the final solution to the SJW madness, but better than nothing.

I actually live pretty close to the University of Toronto where he teaches. Could meet him sometime.

shooterboss said:
I actually live pretty close to the University of Toronto where he teaches. Could meet him sometime.

If you ever do, you should ask him to weigh in on the incel phenomenon and if he believes in its existence. You never know, he might well break with the dogma of his profession and acknowledge it exists.

Just another normie that won't admit that part of the reason for his success is looks. No one would listen to him if he was sub3. To prove my point, if you look closely at his scalp and hair, you can see that he had a hair transplant.

If he really was a master of psychology and knew the key to happiness, why would he need plastic surgery? He more or less admitted that looks matter by getting the procedure done.

commander_zoidberg said:
If you ever do, you should ask him to weigh in on the incel phenomenon and if he believes in its existence. You never know, he might well break with the dogma of his profession and acknowledge it exists.

Now there's an idea. I gotta plan out what to say first. Bringing up incels in real life isn't exactly easy.

David Benatar kicked his ass pretty hard in the AN debate. Peterson had to resort to comparing antinatalism to "literally Hitler."

He also kept dragging in his tired archetype arguments in an effort to duck an earnest response to some of Benatar's points on suffering and its conclusions.

Also, he's a fucking leaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsyZcKUP_-k

Zionist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc