Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who posted this brocels? I think it's extremely high IQ

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
59bdw4zo0bu61.jpg

little shiia :)

Last edited:
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Imagine all the NPC brains that will explode when they hear this.

they're already seething on IT :feelshmm::feelshmm:
UM ARE YOU APPROPRIATING SEXUAL ASSAULT?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO PRETEND TO BE A SEXUAL ASSAULT VICTIM TO AVOID SHAMING.

THIS IS WHY YOURE INCEL

If an ugly male tried this, normies would still shame him relentlessly.
Ugly males cannot be free of ridicule.

Ungodly levels of based. If you're getting made fun of due their faggot system then use every weapon of it against them.

What's worse? Being a virgin or getting your bussy deflowered by your uncle? :feelswhat:

High iq response,
but fuck that shit,
I won't beg for sympathy,
better start a fight and lose, than winning like a foid

High iq response,
but fuck that shit,
I won't beg for sympathy,
better start a fight and lose, than winning like a foid
I wouldn't call it begging. This social game we're forced into was rigged from the start so why not manipulate it against them? If I ain't winning then I'm taking mfers down with me.

I wouldn't call it begging. This social game we're forced into was rigged from the start so why not manipulate it against them? If I ain't winning then I'm taking mfers down with me.
good argument,
but I don't want to play that rigged game,
I prefer dying with pride

Nah, they're just gonna say you're a faggot.

I wish I could get featured on IT its pretty cool to trigger those incels in denial.

Giga based to actually shock normies when they try having a fucking dick measuring competition about sex lol, esp if theyre a foid and then you could say she shamed you and turn the tables on hoes.

Based. Exactly. You're not begging for empathy, and in fact will receive none, just forcing them to respect you as per their system's rules
Nah, they're just gonna say you're a faggot.
No their social rules don't allow them to

Normies are the same type of people that bully people with mental illness till they kill themselves and feel zero guilt about it, I doubt that's going to free you from their sociopathic behavior. I remember one normie dude knew a guy that got raped as a child and this faggot made fun of the fact that he got raped talking shit behind his back, not to mention their friends also wouldn't stop talking shit behind his back about other stuff either.

Last edited: