Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who tf is @neemia

E

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
I know she's a femanimal but why did he join? Is she subanimal that she needs validation from here? @neemia

I don't know I guess it is just the same as everyone else that laughs at us.

It was my alt.

I wanted to do some trolling

Is it just me or has the number of female infiltrators sharply intensified lately? It seems there's like at least a new one every day. What the fuck is going on

Nigger ape that will most likely abuse her kids, just how every narcissist does.

Is it just me or has the number of female infiltrators sharply intensified lately? It seems there's like at least a new one every day. What the fuck is going on
It’s been this way since July. Bluepillers on this forum doubled after the chinktok crisis

What tiktok crisis? Did the site go viral?
The blackpill went viral and brought a lot of traffic to this site. Looksmax.org has been dealing with the brunt of the infiltration though

I know she's a femanimal but why did he join? Is she subanimal that she needs validation from here? @neemia
ur mom