Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who the fuck is winning the Ukraine war?

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
Has Russia really taken that city? Who has the upper hand on the war?

it's a long war, but only one country is getting destroyed

ignore the retarded hohol spam

If the media tells you Ukraine is winning, you can bet Russia is, as it should be. Ukraine will never be a Jewish vassal.

i don't know and i don't care, i hope both of these two countries burn to hell

the jews are the only ones winning in this war

Jews are winning It, as always.

Has Russia really taken that city? Who has the upper hand on the war?
Russia has the most jews in the world next to the us, China is aleredy somewhat fucked by banning workers from ever working freeing up workforces and makes unused resources, You have to wait and see what the T14 armata does, A video says it can take down Leopard tank but russia aleredy screwed itself by as always waste unessesary steel and other resources and its standing on 1 leg trying to survive from china, Russia is gone us is gone and most other civilizations is gone aka fucked up by free choice and peoples degeneracy, And if ukraine looses hentaihaven is going down and stalker 2 will never release so i just want ukraine to win so those 2 can keep living, I want that videogame and i also want hentaihaven

Atleast a reddit post said that servers are hosted in ukraine but i cannot find it rn

Russia has the most jews in its population
Jews supporting nazis, jews supporting bolsheviks. Jews supporting US.

Jews support everyone to kill theirselves, then, they get the profits.

Right now it looks like a stalemate in Bakhmut. Russia is getting cucked hard if they're not able to take the city. :feelshaha:
I doubth the jewish russians are able to jfl, America has sent tons of M1 abrams and germany has sent tons of Leopard, Denmark and france has sent tanks and howies, Norway has sent more tanks, Sweden has sent CV90s and bla bla bla

Right now it looks like a stalemate in Bakhmut. Russia is getting cucked hard if they're not able to take the city. :feelshaha:

No nuke, no win.

May Putin drop it before he dies and initiate the WW3.

Jews supporting nazis, jews supporting bolsheviks. Jews supporting US.

Jews support everyone to kill theirselves, then, they get the profits.
Jews are on either site, Its the nazis they send to war, Jews knows how to use theyre enemy xD

No nuke, no win.

May Putin drop it before he dies and initiate the WW3.
Dude, Putin is prolly jew too, Stop supporting russia, Its old tanks are horrible, Theyre stuff always break down, No tank maintenance, American army has protocol atleast to clean and fix and check before going out to war, Russia just drives until it doesnt work no more and they get droned

Dude, Putin is prolly jew too, Stop supporting russia, Its old tanks are horrible, Theyre stuff always break down, No tank maintenance, American army has protocol atleast to clean and fix and check before going out to war, Russia just drives until it doesnt work no more and they get droned
I do not support that manlet statusmaxxed. However, I am a masochist. I want the world to burn and rape foids in the chaos.

Russia has the most jews in the world next to the us, China is aleredy somewhat fucked by banning workers from ever working freeing up workforces and makes unused resources, You have to wait and see what the T14 armata does, A video says it can take down Leopard tank but russia aleredy screwed itself by as always waste unessesary steel and other resources and its standing on 1 leg trying to survive from china, Russia is gone us is gone and most other civilizations is gone aka fucked up by free choice and peoples degeneracy, And if ukraine looses hentaihaven is going down and stalker 2 will never release so i just want ukraine to win so those 2 can keep living, I want that videogame and i also want hentaihaven

Atleast a reddit post said that servers are hosted in ukraine but i cannot find it rn
Nigger what?

I do not support that manlet statusmaxxed. However, I am a masochist. I want the world to burn and rape foids in the chaos.
I hope ukraine invades russia, Imagine all the foids they would rape, And russia is the biggest country on earth!

Nigger what?
1E0DC81B FD5D 4B9A 9291 A612E3AFE2AD

Right now it looks like Russia took Bakhmut. Though not sure whether Ukraine will retreat or still holds some land. :ping:
I was just confused because I randomly heard the news saying 2 days ago that Jewkraine could be taking Bakhmut, but now apparently it is with Russia? I know the media is fucked up, but this is hilarious

NO PUSSY NO TAXES

I was just confused because I randomly heard the news saying 2 days ago that Jewkraine could be taking Bakhmut, but now apparently it is with Russia? I know the media is fucked up, but this is hilarious
This whole battle is fucking hilarious, the media and shills on both sides are making it out to be Stalingrad 2.0.

The war isnt important, but probably russia. Can't trust any media source since both sides have propaganda.

This whole battle is fucking hilarious, the media and shills on both sides are making it out to be Stalingrad 2.0.
That's really what it sounds like, this is the most boring war to date

Probably Russia if you say it has more land than it started with.

The miIitary lndustrial compIex

Russia is doing pretty good considering it's in a proxy war against NATO

Definitely not the incels and Normies fighting in it

Russia. Should be obvious.

The war isnt important, but probably russia. Can't trust any media source since both sides have propaganda.
The War is important to Russia because it gives them secure access to the Black Sea for trade with Africa and the Middle East once China becomes a super power, if or when that ever happens.

Don't care fake jewish war zelensky iz a jew putin is a jew and the wagner guy is a jew whatever his name is

They're in some sort of stalement. If you looked at military map from 2022 and 2023 not much had been changed so far