Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who would win in a pistol duel or knife fight between Saint Cho and Saint Elliot?

Who wins?

• Elliot Rodger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
I think Elliot has some advantage because he's already experienced in killing ricecels, but Cho might beat him with sheer skills

elliot was a manlet and framelet

St. Elliot may have written the most famous incelifesto, but St. Cho is the better fighter for sure.

elliot was a manlet and framelet
The heightpill comes to collect even when you go ER. :feelscry:

cho was very angry wheras elliot was more creepy,

Cho got more kills, so him

Cho got over 5x more normalfags killed

I think Elliot has some advantage because he's already experienced in killing ricecels, but Cho might beat him with sheer skills
St cho had 32 kda, mogs st elliot into oblivion :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Cho will pop elliot off in a single headshot (in fortnite creative mode)

St cho had 32 kda, mogs st elliot into oblivion :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Cho will pop elliot off in a single headshot (in fortnite creative mode)
To be fair Elliot had to face down some cops too, he probably would have had a higher KDA if he had more time

Eliot failed miserably, while Cho proved real killer-skills

St. Cho is clearly the more skilled gun hand

Cho 100%. He was a skilled warrior

Elliot would be too distracted looking at himself in the mirror.

Cho would win with one clear headshot

Saint cho, he has talent and I think got a higher score

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back