Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who would win?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

Nice oc kayman

oh ricordanzer is here mang :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsohh: :feelsaww: :feelsohh: :feelsaww: :feelsohh:
Now that you're a forum main character I feel like you're the prettiest girl in school and i (background character) can't compete for your attention with all these chads (other main characters) around you

Now that you're a forum main character I feel like you're the prettiest girl in school and i (background character) can't compete for your attention with all these chads (other main characters) around you
Thats a nice sad anime scenario mango, but we re not in school anymore, this is .is cartel where only the chad incels survive mang

Thats a nice sad anime scenario mango, but we re not in school anymore, this is .is cartel where only the chad incels survive mang
Elab man

Hows ur dad
He'll be fine. There is a 15% chance of recurrence in the next 2 years but other than that nothing to worry about

He'll be fine. There is a 15% chance of recurrence in the next 2 years but other than that nothing to worry about
Good, Time to have sex