Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who would you rather be roommates with

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date

Vote niggerz (with the z at the end)

• Construction workers (alcoholics, low IQ, NT, extraverted, might be agressive)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • College students (avarage IQ, NT, extraverted, mind games)

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
construction workers I could feel myself like in my natural environment (in video game)
For me neither of these. I'd rather be alone but I ain't got that amount of money for my azz

That's a tricky one, but at least the construction workers would probably leave me alone.

That's a tricky one, but at least the construction workers would probably leave me alone.
not entirely. They might try to tease you. Depending of course how you look etc.

brutal I am neeting on unemployment benefits and pushing glass to afford my bimmer loan (in video game)
I'm sorry, I am not a gay. Pink avatar? I with Christopher are only friends, we don't use no sex between each other.

not entirely. They might try to tease you. Depending of course how you look etc.
True, I wouldn't enjoy either tbh but adults have fully matured brains unlike teens and early twenties so they'd probably attempt less irrational shit. This is entirely hypothetical of-course as I still live with Mummy and Daddy.

worth of laugh nitrorat is just preppie (in video game)
O! If he slapped you with his open hand you would fall off out of the couch!

Can your mother be an option?

:feelshehe::feelsahh::ahegao:

True, I wouldn't enjoy either tbh but adults have fully matured brains unlike teens and early twenties so they'd probably attempt less irrational shit. This is entirely hypothetical of-course as I still live with Mummy and Daddy.
I was once with those kind of people (not construction workers but still low IQ). They were very manipulative and aggressive and were threatening me

I was once with those kind of people (not construction workers but still low IQ). They were very manipulative and aggressive and were threatening me
What sort of shit were they threatening you over?

What sort of shit were they threatening you over?
They tried to intimidate me. First the leader untied my shoe as a "joke" and said to me looking me in the eyes "I had to" with a smirk. So I told him "if you untied it then tie it back" and he was mad and others backed him up. And then it went only worse.