Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who would you sacrifice your life for?

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★
Would you sacrifice yourself to save 10k people?
Would you sacrifice yourself to save 1 million?
Would you sacrifice yourself to get the cure for cancer?

I would sacrifice my life for none of those.

But I would sacrifice my life to save my little brother. He is much better looking than me, and much smarter, and the cutest person in the world. I'll take a bullet for him, no questions asked.

What about you guys?

I would sacrifice myself for my father and mother, nothing else.

anything for m'lady

I would sacrifice my life for elimantion of life on earh

None. But there is one exception. If I was the inventor of a potential cure, but nobody wants to test the medicine, then I would test it on myself and risk dying.

anything for m'lady
any one of my family members/good friends really. my life is worth next to nothing and i wouldnt mind dying anyways

None.
I am God

None. But there is one exception. If I was the inventor of a potential cure, but nobody wants to test the medicine, then I would test it on myself and risk dying.

For what purpose? Glory? Heroism? Nihilism?

For whoever. Idk. I just want to die.

Fuck people. Better sacrifice them for me getting cute loli waifu of culture

now that is a cause worth dying for
This view is old one.

For example monoteistic religions see the creation as deliberatly programmed on error.

The task is to ovrecome the being of error by trial of faith by service to absolute that lies beyond the being, in realm of impossible.

Thus the most noble task is the deletion of being of error.

This view is old one.

For example monoteistic religions see the creation as deliberatly programmed on error.

The task is to ovrecome the being of error by trial of faith by service to absolute that lies beyond the being, in realm of impossible.

Thus the most noble task is the deletion of being of error.
beta uprising is based and redpilled?

Nobody, survival instinct is too strong

I'd sacrifice myself for my family and for my nation

The world has given nothing to me. I shall give nothing to it back.

Even though no one on this hell hole named earth deserves to live, if sacrificing myself means death than yeah.

If some God came down to earth and said that he will wipe all feminists and SJWs of the earth forever if I sacrifice myself I would seriously consider it tbh. That would be a noble case worth dying for.

I'd sacrifice myself for my family and for my nation

For your nation? Are you kidding me? I give zero fucks about my country. If it was attacked I would laugh at it as I fly to some other place. This country is cucked and has done anything it could to make things as hard as possible for me.

But I would sacrifice my life to save my little brother. He is much better looking than me, and much smarter, and the cutest person in the world. I'll take a bullet for him, no questions asked.
lol @ the chad-halo

For your nation? Are you kidding me? I give zero fucks about my country. If it was attacked I would laugh at it as I fly to some other place. This country is cucked and has done anything it could to make things as hard as possible for me.
I have a lot of reasons to love my country and fortunately it didn't make things harder for me, but people did. I have lost empathy for other human beings, they are the cause of my situation

No one because i have no one but me.

Everyone i ever even slightly cared about are dead and gone. So, no one.

I would sacrifice my life to kill 1 million people.

What about you guys?
I would sacrifice myself if i had children and a wife, except

Last edited:
My child obviously. However, I don't have one.

No to all three questions.

What about you guys?
I will do it for anyone or anything. Not because I wanted to save anyone. Fuck that. I just want to kill myself and fake my suicide. Plus I'll be praised as a hero after I die. That's a bonus I guess

Nobody. But if I lived in a society in which foids were purchasable property I'd sacrifice my life for my country. For example, if I woke up on a normal day to one of my slave girls sucking my cock, get breakfast served by my other foid and turn on the TV to find out the United Feminist States of America were about to invade I'd fight in the war.

My wife but she would kill herself in a life without me so I am only hurting her

I would sacrifice my life to make facial surgery for black pilled incels a human right.

I would sacrifice others to improve my life

I'm empty inside bro. Don't care about anything or anyone.

As men we are expendable so society expects us to sacrifice our lives for meaningless shit at the least. Our value is in what we can provide not who we are like foids and children

As men we are expendable so society expects us to sacrifice our lives for meaningless shit at the least. Our value is in what we can provide not who we are like foids and children

This, we should hold our value to bargain rather than give it away at demand.