Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Whole-ass detailed rendering of Earth

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★

I wish I had the passion and the skill to do this, but I hate software engineering and I suck at it. I wonder if my hangup comes from the fact that I just hate doing code professionally? Maybe having it as a boring fucking job has completely killed any interest I might once have had in it as a hobby. :feelsbadman:

That was my first thought. And then my second thought was "this dude is so high IQ and out of my league doing projects like this," it made me realize how useless I really am.

Very impressive guy.
That was my first thought. And then my second thought was "this dude is so high IQ and out of my league doing projects like this," it made me realize how useless I really am.
Some people have more energy. The guy looks normie tier so probably has more social support than you. Don't try to compare with Normies tbh. Just with your past self. As long as your doing better than your past self. Your doing good.

Very impressive guy.

Some people have more energy. The guy looks normie tier so probably has more social support than you. Don't try to compare with Normies tbh. Just with your past self. As long as your doing better than your past self. Your doing good.
In terms of interesting hobbies like this, I'm not doing much better than my past self. In fact, I'm doing worse. Nowadays, instead of playing video games all day, I watch other people on youtube playing video games all day. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Not tonight, but I will be tomorrow.

Last edited:
The things that whites do...

I wish I had the passion and the skill to do this, but I hate software engineering and I suck at it. I wonder if my hangup comes from the fact that I just hate doing code professionally? Maybe having it as a boring fucking job has completely killed any interest I might once have had in it as a hobby. :feelsbadman:

I am a fellow developer cel but jeeeez beginning my journey,
I want to get into it profesionally to have some kind of career or fall back option, do you have any advice for getting a job in this field, what do they specifically look for in C.V.s and in interview, what worked works for you

any help is greatly appreciated, i understand coding and fixing other peoples bugs is a boring job but i just want something steady i can do contracting work in to pick up money either remotely or in office

do you have any advice for getting a job in this field, what do they specifically look for in C.V.s and in interview, what worked works for you
I don't, actually, I'm a failed software engineer. Spent only 4 of the 10 years since grad actually working in the field, and even at that, I was underpaid or part-time. Both jobs were thanks to a government vocational placement agency because of my disability. I'm autistic: and I have no idea what people look for in resumes or interviews.

Yes, basically every normie with friends, familiy and a gf has more energy than an incel.
As an incel, you basically have nothing. Nothing you could motivate yourself with.
A normie is constantly looking forward to things: meeting your friends, fucking your gf, telling your familiy about your last vacation, yada yada yada. You constantly have things to look forward to and which keep you motivated.
As an incel, you have none of that. Even getting out of bed in the morning feels like a chore, because you have nothing to look forward to.

Yes, basically every normie with friends, familiy and a gf has more energy than an incel.
As an incel, you basically have nothing. Nothing you could motivate yourself with.
A normie is constantly looking forward to things: meeting your friends, fucking your gf, telling your familiy about your last vacation, yada yada yada. You constantly have things to look forward to and which keep you motivated.
As an incel, you have none of that. Even getting out of bed in the morning feels like a chore, because you have nothing to look forward to.
:yes::blackpill::feelsbadman: Such an apt description of our condition. I do, of course, possess that abyss where sources of motivation should be. I've been trying to fill it with looking forward to things like "getting high" and "going to my favorite bar for fish fry at the end of each week" to try to motivate me, but I find it's just not good enough.