Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy whore doesn't understand that we want also love, not just sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 05 07 19 02 20 56 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

sex robots of course would be a huge benifit for us, but they wouldn't solve the inceldom problem

we want love and validation, not a fucking ROBOT that is FAKE, not real, a machine!

the whores are so stupid, it's unreal

Still, it's not like any foid will ever want any of us, if they haven't already, anyway. The hypergamy is only getting worse as time goes on, so I'd rather take my chances with a sex robot with AI, hopefully an AI that can imitate love, probably better than a real foid could.

The fewer people and animals who stand in the way of the sex robots, the better for us to cope.

hopefully an AI that can imitate love, probably better than a real foid could.
It will dude i think it'll be like this, the more knowledge and experience you feed it the more complex it becomes it'll be legendary

Love is a false construct that women use to keep you on a leash.

Feminists need to be arrested by the law, old boy.

I don't really care about sex anymore, all I want is a hug and being loved.

We're already away from society honestly, she's the one that chooses to keep reading what we type for some reason. Those retards could legitimately just stop reading what we type and their life would be the same.

It will dude i think it'll be like this, the more knowledge and experience you feed it the more complex it becomes it'll be legendary
I cannot wait for the day I fall in love with my AI robot gf. :feelscomfy: Fuck these flesh and blood (and Chad's semen) whores. :feelsdevil:

sex and love are both important for a healthy relationship. All couples take part in them regularly.

It is a shaming tactic women have used on men for a while now to make us seem animalistic. Stupid whores

If the robot "body" can simulate warmth and more. Also if the AI itself would be smart enough to show me, that "she" loves/cares about me.

What else could I ask for, really? Not like any woman would want a man like me, when much better options are out there. :fuk:

>HippyWitchyVibes

300 lbs minimum

View attachment 608779

sex robots of course would be a huge benifit for us, but they wouldn't solve the inceldom problem

we want love and validation, not a fucking ROBOT that is FAKE, not real, a machine!

Weird. Most foids are strictly against sex bots since it severely depreciates the value of their pussy.

foids only offer sex and love for chads

View attachment 608779

Cope foids will just try to ban sexbots. Look at the slutty slut pretending to be happy about bots.