Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Whore on incelexit wants to spread hope JFL

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/sactjx/id_like_to_share_my_story_with_you_to_spread_some/

Picture of the foid

profileIcon_gxvcdg0tzad81.jpeg

Last edited:
women can't be incel. when will they learn?

Why would you even go on there?

Despite being an "incel", she was still in the position to reject men.

And she thinks it's legitimately simple enough to just "tell the person you like how you really feel".

It never even began for us.

Cucked world. :fuk:

I can't believe I read most of this garbage.

All the negative stereotypes that most Incels have about women (also mostly from media, I guess) I had the other way around about men. "They only want sex, they are not really interested in me as a person."
The difference is that our so-called prejudice - "they only want money and attention (and sex from normies and especially Chad), they are not really interested in me sexually" - is actually true.
Despite being an "incel", she was still in the position to reject men.

"I am a woman from Leipzig, Germany, and besides my Gender, nothing really separated me from the situation most Incels find themselves in."

I stopped reading there.

I can't believe I read most of this garbage.

The difference is that our so-called prejudice - "they only want money and attention (and sex from normies and especially Chad), they are not really interested in me sexually" - is actually true.

Yes. The media is purposely anti-male. Females are GIVEN information about male nature from the mainstream, and also from their brainwashed friends and family who have been swallowed up by our bluepilled, misandrist culture. So what she was doing was going off a bunch of assumptions without ever actually having negative experiences.

Males FIND the information about female nature after ANALYZING phenomena around them. It's not based in propaganda, but rather "these are my life experiences, and these theories appear to back up everything that has happened to me and everything that I have personally witnessed."

Males FIND the information about female nature after ANALYZING phenomena around them. It's not based in propaganda, but rather "these are my life experiences, and these theories appear to back up everything that has happened to me and everything that I have personally witnessed."

In the youth commune, a foid there spoke of sleeping with her drug dealer in exchange for marijuana. Another foid(Pregnant) spoke of luring a man and threatening him with a knife. He took the knife, but she managed to steal some of his money before running away.

In the youth commune, a foid there spoke of sleeping with her drug dealer in exchange for marijuana. Another foid(Pregnant) spoke of luring a man and threatening him with a knife. He took the knife, but she managed to steal some of his money before running away.

Tales from the basement.

:blackpill:

LMAO i'm not reading that bullshit.

who wants to guess as to how many dicks she's taken? :feelsaww:

tl;dr fuck that whore

Got duped again, read the first paragraph or so, she talks about how she couldnt trust men because of the media she was consuming and that she turned down the few suitors she had. Sure just like me.

'I hated to be touched by non-Chad' :foidSoy:

Got duped again, read the first paragraph or so, she talks about how she couldnt trust men because of the media she was consuming and that she turned down the few suitors she had. Sure just like me.

She's just like you, don't you know that process is irrelevant and the outcome is all that counts? :soy: