Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why a foid that gives head can still be virgin but the guy getting head is not?

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
I had a discussion with a family friend. And the following question came up.
How come a girl ca give a hand job, boob job, oral, anal and still is a virgin while a man getting job, boob job, oral, anal is no longer a virgin?
I know that men don't have the equivalent of a hymen but why is it that as a collective we give foids a pass on this?

Never heard of this before tbh

they arent virgins if they do any of that jfl

Most people consider only vaginal intercourse when talking about virginity idk what you talkin bout
Most people as in who? I never heard this before

Most people as in who? I never heard this before
Almost all of Europe, India the middle east, Africa, All of the Latino countries, Chaina, Japan, Indonesia and so on.

Girls that are advertised to be virgins, to their potential husbands especially in arranged marriages and they have given oral, anal, boob job, hand jobs the lot.
Everything aside from the baby making parts have been run though.

Almost all of Europe, India the middle east, Africa, All of the Latino countries, Chaina, Japan, Indonesia and so on.

Girls that are advertised to be virgins, to their potential husbands especially in arranged marriages and they have given oral, anal, boob job, hand jobs the lot.
Everything aside from the baby making parts have been run though.
cucked places

Out of all the double standards between men and women this is really one of the least important issues I can think of ngl

I’ve never heard of this Jfl. Low IQ tbhtbh. Only way to truly ascend is P in V. I will admit though that if you get blow job u shouldn’t be here, as your ascension is not far.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back