Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Actual Manlets Should Rope

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Being short is one of the worst traits to possess as a male, you are disrespected looked down on, ignored and ridiculed. All your accomplishments will be belittled as overcompensating for a lack of height.

Even if you possess sufficient facial aesthetics to gain a girlfriend she will never respect you or feel the same amount of attraction she did for the taller guys she was with in the past. You are nothing more than the safe option she settled for and every time she sees a taller guy she will fantasize about him, even tall ogres are more desirable to her and eventually you will be cucked.

It must be emasculating and intimidating knowing everyone is taller than you , including females in heels and they see you as nothing more than a beta orbiter pet they can play with and kick around . Females regularly wish death on short men online, including attractive ones, you will never be seen as a real man as you are no more intimidating than a chihuahua. Women are happy to directly reject for your height while an ugly intimidating tall guy will be politely declined by the female, you will gladly be mocked for your height.

IF YOU ARE BELOW 5'7'' you won't even be able to ER since your tiny pathetic manlet frame will easily be tackled and shackled. At this point it is truly time to rope. You are a worthless piece of subhuman garbage that needs to be eliminated from this world for your own good.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I would kill myself right away if I was 5’7 and below it’s already hard being ugly I can’t be both

I’m barely 5’11 and yet I’m getting heightmogged by men most of the time

I would kill myself right away if I was 5’7 and below it’s already hard being ugly I can’t be both
Same.
Both bad tbh.
ugly = socially excluded
short = emasculated and cucked

buncha idiots for telling people to kill themselves

Yea ok I'll get right on that.

If you're around 5'7 you can wear lifts there's still hope

If you're around 5'7 you can wear lifts there's still hope
Lifts reduce mobility plus it is pretty obvious you are wearing them and when the shoes come off the foid will automatically ditch.

Idk being ugly is just as bad imo ngl

Low iq why tf would I rope? Lowest t shit. id rather stay alive and fuck with normies. If I had to die by my own hands WHICH I NEVER WOULD DO I would prefer ER NOT TO SUPPORT HIM OR THAT BEHAVIOR, JUST SAYING HYPOTHETICALLY BUT I WOULDNT!!! IM COMPLETELY AGAINST IT ANYWAY

5,5.5ft here. Nah to Op. Simo Haha white death 5ft Giga Manlet sniper.

Frederick Russell Burnham. 5.4ft joint co founder of the scouting movement & British Military Officer. Scouting aka the bread & butter of yours aka yanks (& ours aka Brits) special operational forces.

Ernst Rommel aka the Desert Fox. 5.6ft. Man needs no introduction.

Nah thanks Op. I'm going to watch society collapse first. I don't want to miss the best part of the party.

Is this your night height? You can just round up to 5'6 since you are likely above that in morning and few mms under during day?

Last I checked when fully elongated with no slouching I'm 168 cm.

Being short is one of the worst traits to possess as a male, you are disrespected looked down on, ignored and ridiculed. All your accomplishments will be belittled as overcompensating for a lack of height.

Even if you possess sufficient facial aesthetics to gain a girlfriend she will never respect you or feel the same amount of attraction she did for the taller guys she was with in the past. You are nothing more than the safe option she settled for and every time she sees a taller guy she will fantasize about him, even tall ogres are more desirable to her and eventually you will be cucked.

It must be emasculating and intimidating knowing everyone is taller than you , including females in heels and they see you as nothing more than a beta orbiter pet they can play with and kick around . Females regularly wish death on short men online, including attractive ones, you will never be seen as a real man as you are no more intimidating than a chihuahua. Women are happy to directly reject for your height while an ugly intimidating tall guy will be politely declined by the female, you will gladly be mocked for your height.

IF YOU ARE BELOW 5'7'' you won't even be able to ER since your tiny pathetic manlet frame will easily be tackled and shackled. At this point it is truly time to rope. You are a worthless piece of subhuman garbage that needs to be eliminated from this world for your own good.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Relax and take a chill pill op.

IF YOU ARE BELOW 5'7'' you won't even be able to ER since your tiny pathetic manlet frame will easily be tackled and shackled.
Tell that to Seung Hui Cho who was only higher than 5'7 (he is 5'8) and was successfully able to repeal an tackle attempt from a officer cadet, or skeleton Holocaust survivor Adam Lanza (6' 112lbs)

Tell that to Seung Hui Cho who was only higher than 5'7 (he is 5'8) and was successfully able to repeal an tackle attempt from a officer cadet, or skeleton Holocaust survivor Adam Lanza (6' 112lbs)
Both were taller than 5'7'' I fail to see your point.

I think Verne Troyer commited suicide. Must have been hell living at 81cm tall

Yeah I probably would’ve roped years ago if I was a manlet tbh.

Lifts reduce mobility plus it is pretty obvious you are wearing them and when the shoes come off the foid will automatically ditch.
i already walk like a retarded so who cares :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

its not over yet for 5'7s
tbh in south america i mog almost everyone in height

if you're not willing to reduce mobility to gain a few inches of height you're not half redpilled. its not like incels are professional sportsmen anyway. elevator shoes come concealed, so no its not obvious that you're wearing them. and yes you'll look like a manlet when you take them off, but don't take them off until you go to bed, hell, i'd sleep with them if i have to. combat fire with fire, fraud and deceive foids without mercy. society has mistreated us, its time to fight back.

5,5.5ft here. Nah to Op. Simo Haha white death 5ft Giga Manlet sniper.

Frederick Russell Burnham. 5.4ft joint co founder of the scouting movement & British Military Officer. Scouting aka the bread & butter of yours aka yanks (& ours aka Brits) special operational forces.

Ernst Rommel aka the Desert Fox. 5.6ft. Man needs no introduction.

Nah thanks Op. I'm going to watch society collapse first. I don't want to miss the best part of the party.
Desert Fox was 5’6?! Lifefuel for Manlets

How will a manlet reach the rope?

Even if you conquer the whole Europe it doesn't matter, you will still be mocked for your height

This guy drops the most lethal blackpills on this forum tbh

I think Verne Troyer commited suicide. Must have been hell living at 81cm tall
Imagine being heightmogged by a METER by every man, everywhere you go.

:feelscry:I'm 5'5" curry...
It truly is over

buncha idiots for telling people to kill themselves

Suifuel when you know that even the rejects know it's so bad that suicide is the only option

7857F844 DB83 4020 81A8 BE741F33879D

Below 5'7? :lul:

6' is the minimum acceptable height in todays society.

It's brutal but it's true, life begins at 6ft on up, anything under is like being a different species of human to foids.

When I sit in the bus my foots dont reach the floor:feelsrope:

I’m barely 5’11 and yet I’m getting heightmogged by men most of the time
brag im 5 7 , height is so crucial these days, fuck those cunts litteraly, i need to gain more online money asap and cope like a tryhard

brag im 5 7 , height is so crucial these days, fuck those cunts litteraly, i need to gain more online money asap and cope like a tryhard
Brag im 5'5

I'm 5'2. I hate myself.

Never began for manlets