Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Actual Manlets Should Rope

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
I don't live for foids so no, and about dominance in other areas, sociopathmaxxing is a thing
Kind of cucked to kill yourself because you aren't good enough to please braindead foids.

5,5.5ft here. Nah to Op. Simo Haha white death 5ft Giga Manlet sniper.
Ernst Rommel aka the Desert Fox. 5.6ft. Man needs no introduction.
GIGA LIFEFUEL. But as a 5'4 guy still hard to choose whether I should valkoinen kuolema maxx or generalfeldmarschall maxx

The only acceptable bodyshaming is shaming manlets. Shame someone for being overweight, no. Shame someone for their race, no. For their ugly face? Normies subconsciously do this but would never openly do so to their face, at least not without social consequences. But manlets? Everybody can talk shit about and hate them and nobody bats an eye. Fucking stupid normie cuckolds and disgusting whores. I hate these fucking morons.

Tfw 5'5 AND autistic AND 3-4/10

Height > everything. If you aren't tall it's over

IF YOU ARE BELOW 5'7'' you won't even be able to ER since your tiny pathetic manlet frame will easily be tackled and shackled. At this point it is truly time to rope. You are a worthless piece of subhuman garbage that needs to be eliminated from this world for your own good.
Atomic blackpill for gigamanlets. Roping is the only solution, no wonder they rope at such high rates.