Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why allow others to live, when they don't allow you to live?

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
?

All you need to have a good life is to be an asshole. I can't get myself to be an asshole no matter how hard I try

Last edited:
A man must endure what the world sends his way, or be crushed. There is no sense of justice in this world.

The world is unfair. I feel that personally every single day since I'm 13. I'm 26 now, KHHV, I never came close to any girl liking me in any way. I'm so strange looking

I have a disorder and bc of it, a large head, deformed skull and face, very asymmetric eyes, narrow face, no cheekbones. Bc of this I look like a monster and some people think I'm a woman (I have absolutely no facial structure)

I'm like a 1.5/10

Strangers have laughed at me (either to themselves or made fun of me), stared at me, pointed, talked about me... since I was 13 years old...

Strangers have also openly taken pictures of me, while laughing in the process. I regret not snatching their phones and throwing it away. had some chances in confined spaces (like a gondola). Kids laugh and make fun of me when they see me or say "mom why does this man look so weird" or "mom is that a man or a woman" (it's not my fault I have this disability and hormonal imbalance)

In conclusion: I'm ugly and am always treated like shit by strangers

A man must endure what the world sends his way, or be crushed. There is no sense of justice in this world.
Yes. Also I don't wanna go to jail.

The world is unfair. I feel that personally every single day since I'm 13. I'm 26 now, KHHV, I never came close to any girl liking me in any way. I'm so strange looking

I have a disorder and bc of it, a large head, deformed skull and face, very asymmetric eyes, narrow face, no cheekbones. Bc of this I look like a monster and some people think I'm a woman (I have absolutely no facial structure)

I'm like a 1.5/10

Strangers have laughed at me (either to themselves or made fun of me), stared at me, pointed, talked about me... since I was 13 years old...

Strangers have also openly taken pictures of me, while laughing in the process. I regret not snatching their phones and throwing it away. had some chances in confined spaces (like a gondola). Kids laugh and make fun of me when they see me or say "mom why does this man look so weird" or "mom is that a man or a woman" (it's not my fault I have this disability and hormonal imbalance)

In conclusion: I'm ugly and am always treated like shit by strangers

Yes. Also I don't wanna go to jail.
Yeah yeah. THe world is cucked.

literally me every day:

who said you need to go to jail?
oh right, sorry

well if I defend myself against what they're doing to me, I meant. they're basically destroying my life. I can only walk my dog in a forest with no people. I can't go out normally. my mom does shopping/grocery shopping for me and her, I do things at home and study from home. had to quit normal college bc of the bullying. I hate humans. truly.

oh right, sorry

well if I defend myself against what they're doing to me, I meant. they're basically destroying my life. I can only walk my dog in a forest with no people. I can't go out normally. my mom does shopping/grocery shopping for me and her, I do things at home and study from home. had to quit normal college bc of the bullying. I hate humans. truly.
you have to think of other humans as obstacles in your path. Think of them as obstructions to your goals.

They see the same way in you. Just in object in the world.