Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I so healthy?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
It’s so fucking annoying. I haven’t been sick since I was like fucking 12. My whole family can get a cold and I’ll be the only one who doesn’t catch it. It’s bullshit. I wish I got sick more so I can ldar and not feel guilty about it

Health mogs me, I'm currently recovering from fever.

Same it makes me feel guilty

It’s so fucking annoying. I haven’t been sick since I was like fucking 12. My whole family can get a cold and I’ll be the only one who doesn’t catch it. It’s bullshit. I wish I got sick more so I can ldar and not feel guilty about it
high estrogen levels
high T = lower immune system
estrogen protects you from shit like flu
hence "man-flu" is a term in society. it refers to how the flu hits men harder than women

Have you ever thought of staying healthy and LDAR without feeling guilty? You're suffering enough because you can't get love or sex you have every right to just waste your life away and showing yourself that's what I do and I don't feel guilty one bit in fact I wish I could do it more often

Feeling guilty for LDARing for a useless degenerate shit Jewish soyciety, fakecel fuck

I wish I had a strong immune system. Being sick sucks for me

Mogs my health hard

high estrogen levels
hence "man-flu" is a term in society. it refers to how the flu hits men harder than women
What the fuck, really? And women have the audacity to complain how hard life is

you didnt poop out your virile seed into stinky foids:smonk:

You shouldn't complain. I'm having some virus rn and I'm in agonizing pain (tummy and head hurts)

high estrogen levels
Nice bro science

japanese says idiots don't catch colds :feelskek:

this is well known and you are retarded

Nice excuse for your high E levels GrAYman, go post some studies from high E scientists. I got tested like a year ago and I almost had 1k ng/dl and I never get sick.