Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are all the foids taken at workplaces?

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
Everytime I get a new job and enter a new workplace (mainly offices) I actually get kinda excited. I get lifefueled by asking myself "wonder if there will be good looking girls" "wonder if there will be girls in my department I can talk with". For some reason I am always unlucky with getting ugly girls at my department with bad girl/boy balance and sausage party. But whenever I get in touch with situations where I for example eat lunch with different colleagues including various women from other departments or other social gatherings organized by the firm, there is always this fucked up shit that just has to happen like it is part of nature; "my boyfriend did this" "me and my boyfriend went here" "my husband and I moved here and we..." The worst thing is feeling lifefueled looking at one foid you feel attracted to and that you work with, later on finding out that she is taken. Damn it feels like there is absolutely not even one girl available when you enter 25.

Cope that them being single would make any difference.

All foids are taken, the ones that are not are just looking for extra orbiters. Almost fell for that :feelsjuice:

foids have at least one boyfriend and a few ready replacements on deck, the only way to cut the line is to be taller and better looking than all of them

But whenever I get in touch with situations where I for example eat lunch with different colleagues including various women from other departments or other social gatherings organized by the firm, there is always this fucked up shit that just has to happen like it is part of nature; "my boyfriend did this" "me and my boyfriend went here" "my husband and I moved here and we..." The worst thing is feeling lifefueled looking at one foid you feel attracted to and that you work with, later on finding out that she is taken.
Remember, you are an incel. Taken or not these sluts don't want to have anything to do with you. Fucking whores might just be lying about being taken to you all while telling the chads they are single and ready to mingle fucking suck their cock.

You can't ask foids out at the workplace unless you want to lose your job

Cope that them being single would make any difference.
That's still the best cope ever. It gives motivation to wake up and go to your job every morning.

Remember, you are an incel. Taken or not these sluts don't want to have anything to do with you. Fucking whores might just be lying about being taken to you all while telling the chads they are single and ready to mingle fucking suck their cock.
Those fucking sluts and whores should get raped and beaten by incels

@thewageslave I feel with you, min skånske broder. My workplace is overwhelmingly female and they are all in a relationship. There is even this cute redhead who is very friendly and always talks a lot with me and who I, in a moment of hopium overdosing, thought I had a chance with. Obviously turned out that she had a boyfriend. Literally only one of the women at my department is single, and she is a bimbo with lip fillers who talked once about having sex with a nigger :feelspuke:

All foids are taken. Most curry and rice men I met are single. I wonder why.

The ugly ones are taken too, what a huge :bluepill: cope to get excited hoping to find a decent looking single :foidSoy: that LIKES YOU!

Damn it feels like there is absolutely not even one girl available when you enter 25.
only way is to be attractive enough to cuck the other men , most decent foids in their 20's won't be single

foids have at least one boyfriend and a few ready replacements on deck, the only way to cut the line is to be taller and better looking than all of them
Perfectly stated.

Rarely a foid past her 19s will be single, and even the teen foids (in my country the age of consent is lower than 18) they are bothered with multiple fuckboys and boyfriends of their school or clubs. Rarely a foid in her 20s will look for a hookup on a job, which is even sadder because they see virgins as inferior, so the chances are even less for incels unfortunately.