Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Asians so hypocritical ?

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-
Ricemen are hypocrites incarnate. Recently I saw a riceman in a Diaspora Curry subreddit accusing curries of racism against them since a currywhore rejected him and saying chinks aren't her type. The lack of self awareness on his part made me question the Asian IQ thing. Ricemen detest our culture, our dietary habits, hate our dark skin and constantly mock our appearance and literally see as little more than insects, rapists and what not and we are supposed to be racists since a curryfoid prefered white chad over his microscopic rice dick ? A Noodle marrying a curryman would be akin to a white woman marrying a nog in 18th century for most Asian families. White people allow Asians to mass migrate in their country and rise high through the corporate ranks of the Western world. Do Asians allow anyone in their countries ? No. Does anyother race designate people as ugly or beautiful on the basis of skin color aside from Chinks ? No. Does any country bar foreigners from entering clubs in their countries aside from Asian ones ? No. Do white people inherently dehumanise anyone on basis of race ? Debatable but most white racism is defensive or focused on protecting white countries from becoming majority ethnic. Most white people don't hate ethnics living in their native land. Chinks meanwhile make it their business to make sure everyone knows how inferior other ethnics are compared to them.
My point is if any chink ever complains of racism in dating or any other field of life do not take them seriously or help them in anyway at all because if Chinks are given enough power they will make slaves of us all without any shred of remorse. The CCP already sterilized Uyghur men and forced Uyghur women to breed with rice bugmen. I wish more people were aware of just how hiveminded and dangerous chinks can be if given enough time.

I find it hilarious that some Chinks expect me a curryman to be subservient to them or respect them just because their skin is a lighter shade than mine. They think everyone is as low T as them or operates on the same principles as them. When I don't give them any special treatment they start chimping out and accuse me of racism. I remember this fat Thai gook telling me and a Pakistani guy we should be doing more work and how incompotent we are at work. Mind you we were literally dishwashers at some third rate eatery and this gook somehow feels the need to criticise and boss us around. Needless to me and the Paki went full on racist on that bitch and the Paki dude thrashed him into a wall. The Gook went full retard and got so scared it was hilarious:feelskek::feelskek:. My question to ricemen, Why do you think you are owed respect or special treatment just because your countries GDP is higher than mine?

Ricemen are hypocrites incarnate. Recently I saw a riceman in a Diaspora Curry subreddit accusing curries of racism against them since a currywhore rejected him and saying chinks aren't her type. The lack of self awareness on his part made me question the Asian IQ thing. Ricemen detest our culture, our dietary habits, hate our dark skin and constantly mock our appearance and literally see as little more than insects, rapists and what not and we are supposed to be racists since a curryfoid prefered white chad over his microscopic rice dick ? A Noodle marrying a curryman would be akin to a white woman marrying a nog in 18th century for most Asian families. White people allow Asians to mass migrate in their country and rise high through the corporate ranks of the Western world. Do Asians allow anyone in their countries ? No. Does anyother race designate people as ugly or beautiful on the basis of skin color aside from Chinks ? No. Does any country bar foreigners from entering clubs in their countries aside from Asian ones ? No. Do white people inherently dehumanise anyone on basis of race ? Debatable but most white racism is defensive or focused on protecting white countries from becoming majority ethnic. Most white people don't hate ethnics living in their native land. Chinks meanwhile make it their business to make sure everyone knows how inferior other ethnics are compared to them.
My point is if any chink ever complains of racism in dating or any other field of life do not take them seriously or help them in anyway at all because if Chinks are given enough power they will make slaves of us all without any shred of remorse. The CCP already sterilized Uyghur men and forced Uyghur women to breed with rice bugmen. I wish more people were aware of just how hiveminded and dangerous chinks can be if given enough time.

I find it hilarious that some Chinks expect me a curryman to be subservient to them or respect them just because their skin is a lighter shade than mine. They think everyone is as low T as them or operates on the same principles as them. When I don't give them any special treatment they start chimping out and accuse me of racism. I remember this fat Thai gook telling me and a Pakistani guy we should be doing more work and how incompotent we are at work. Mind you we were literally dishwashers at some third rate eatery and this gook somehow feels the need to criticise and boss us around. Needless to me and the Paki went full on racist on that bitch and the Paki dude thrashed him into a wall. The Gook went full retard and got so scared it was hilarious:feelskek::feelskek:. My question to ricemen, Why do you think you are owed respect or special treatment just because your countries GDP is higher than mine?
ok GrAY.

over

Ok GrAYcel

like i said in my previous posts about understanding a race of people.

always understand the nature of the women, not the history, the culture, or the religion. if you want to truly know a race of people, understand their women.

we asians tend to kowtow and worship white folks. but when in the presence of subsaharan africans, curries, brownies, filipinos, spics, even southeast asians, we have an air of superiority over them and treat them differently than we treat whites. all credit where credit is due, asian women actually date those subhuman races of men whereas for white anglo women, not only is there racism and this similar air of superiority, white anglo women simply never ever date those subhuman races of men, including us east asian men.

also, the reason why we east asian men are so ethno-centric (we also discriminate against white people in our countries), is because when we open up to foreigners, we literally lose to all races of men. Because our women tend to be open and welcoming to them and a lot of the time involves opening their legs to them. I just say how things are with no bias or mission. Thats just how things are. We Chinese men even more ethnocentric them Korean or Jap men. Because Korean or Jap women actually discriminate against some races of men. When we Chinese open up our society, we literally lose to all races of men. Even South east Asian men or brown curry men like you. Even sub-saharan african men.

So you as a curry being racist to East Asian men or South East Asian men is quite ironic. Because of the fact that you guys tend to lust after East Asian women (and white women) and yet when we East Asian men go to your countries, you guys protect your women like no other and prevent us, including white men, from dating your women.

Last edited:
dnr JoinedMar 24, 2023Posts46

You make some very good points in this. Id fare better in a white country than a asian country. Asians are too monolithic and hiveminded.

Asians and curries get along where i live

My question to ricemen, Why do you think you are owed respect or special treatment just because your countries GDP is higher than mine?
Because I have white skin and I'm more cultured and have more IQ than you, you stinky curry.

Because I have white skin and I'm more cultured and have more IQ than you, you stinky curry.
You can't command me with just your lightskin. I am not low T and neither am I SEA Nigger. Your skin or your culture means nothing to me.

Last edited:
Asians and curries get along where i live
Let me guess under the white man's guidance ? Ricemen would sell their own daughters into prostitution if the white man told them to do so:feelskek::feelskek:

like i said in my previous posts about understanding a race of people.

always understand the nature of the women, not the history, the culture, or the religion. if you want to truly know a race of people, understand their women.

we asians tend to kowtow and worship white folks. but when in the presence of subsaharan africans, curries, brownies, filipinos, spics, even southeast asians, we have an air of superiority over them and treat them differently than we treat whites. all credit where credit is due, asian women actually date those subhuman races of men whereas for white anglo women, not only is there racism and this similar air of superiority, white anglo women simply never ever date those subhuman races of men, including us east asian men.

also, the reason why we east asian men are so ethno-centric (we also discriminate against white people in our countries), is because when we open up to foreigners, we literally lose to all races of men. Because our women tend to be open and welcoming to them and a lot of the time involves opening their legs to them. I just say how things are with no bias or mission. Thats just how things are. We Chinese men even more ethnocentric them Korean or Jap men. Because Korean or Jap women actually discriminate against some races of men. When we Chinese open up our society, we literally lose to all races of men. Even South east Asian men or brown curry men like you. Even sub-saharan african men.

So you as a curry being racist to East Asian men or South East Asian men is quite ironic. Because of the fact that you guys tend to lust after East Asian women (and white women) and yet when we East Asian men go to your countries, you guys protect your women like no other and prevent us, including white men, from dating your women.
cope with kpop you dominate dating market

all races are hypocritical
men would welcome foids of other races with open arms ( hehheehe ) but would threat other men as subhuman

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

men would welcome foids of other races with open arms ( hehheehe ) but would threat other men as subhuman

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
Very true.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
:bigbrain:

how about this curry femoid with her chink husband

this needs more views.

rice on curry hate never ceases to amaze me

Do white people inherently dehumanise anyone on basis of race ?
Last time I checked it was Whites who colonized India, not Chinese.

all credit where credit is due, asian women actually date those subhuman races of men
AW will date anything but AM.

So you as a curry being racist to East Asian men or South East Asian men is quite ironic.
I don't think OP has any brain cells to rub together.

nigga you recently said that curry women are underrated, it's not fault of curries that their protect their own women while EAsians can't ( tho my own ethnicity promotes their women to anyone actualy besides arabs and indians )

not to mention that EAsians have soviet fetish

Zrzut ekranu 2023 07 02 141635