Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are black and Hispanic women so fat and lazy?

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
Why are they so fuking fat and lazy? Like the fattest group of ppl on planet earth. They look like piggies mixed with penguins wobbling around. They can barely carry the weight of their own ass. Their asses flatten from the fat.

i always wanted a latina but most of them are fat and midgets
i wanna a 4'11" latina

Because poop is fat and heavy :feelsUgh::bigbrain:

Ethnic foids in general are bottom of the barrel it's crazy people think deathnic cels should simp and betabuxx for them

i always wanted a latina but most of them are fat and midgets
i wanna a 4'11" latina
There are some 50+ year old, morbidly obese Mexican foids who hit on me. Call me a volcel all you want, but I would rather be a 28 year old virgin than have sex with one, as a normal weight man in his 20s.

Call me a volcel all you want
i won't
im pretty sure some old fat african sheboons were attracted to me secretly as well but i need to be mentally retarded to legit thinking about touching any of them.
they're just ugly, nasty and very chaotic and loud mouthed.

i won't
im pretty sure some old fat african sheboons were attracted to me secretly as well but i need to be mentally retarded to legit thinking about touching any of them.
they're just ugly, nasty and very chaotic and loud mouthed.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back