Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are females so destructive?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
There is this guy who repairs electronics on youtube, he attempts to repair like 5 PS5s that were run over by angry girlfriends.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY5bYOXMZQo

This seems to be a common things, females love destroying their non Chad boyfriend's expensive things. I then realized that most artists, musicians, fesikh cooks, etc. are men. This is because men create, while females are only capable of destruction.

Foids represent the destructive and evil power of the universe

This is Yin and Yang, Yin is darkness and empty, it is nothing. Yang is the light, it creates and makes stuff. Men are Yang (obviously) and toilets are Yin (duh!). :blackpill:

This is Yin and Yang, Yin is darkness and empty, it is nothing. Yang is the light, it creates and makes stuff. Men are Yang (obviously) and toilets are Yin (duh!). :blackpill:
@SlayerSlayer you're a wise ricecel, explain this to me.

@SlayerSlayer you're a wise ricecel, explain this to me.
you never saw those symbols in older MK games

2022 03 26 00 44 45 yin yang   Google Search   Brave

There's not much to explain. He's just saying women are braindead niggers, and men are high IQ HUUUWHITE creators of civilization. The eternal conflict and duality of gender

you never saw those symbols in older MK games

View attachment 594270
There's not much to explain. He's just saying women are braindead niggers, and men are IQ HUUUWHITE creators of civilization
I saw that symbol in avatar the last airbender, is the black section evil or something? Is that why it represents females?

Bullshit. Man are capable of destroying aswell. Don't act like men don't betray each other and not create wars. I am all about destruction of society. Let this planet burn

There is this guy who repairs electronics on youtube, he attempts to repair like 5 PS5s that were run over by angry girlfriends.

This seems to be a common things, females love destroying their non Chad boyfriend's expensive things. I then realized that most artists, musicians, fesikh cooks, etc. are men. This is because men create, while females are only capable of destruction.

All the creativity points women have go towards creation of babies. They’re also highly jealous, and their jealousy of men’s creative roles in every world invention and even throughout daily life drives them to destroy what they create.

Toilets always want to ruin shit and invade male spaces they cannot function without control from men

Attachments

• C9C90C91-4E88-4D25-989B-D58F56EEB006.jpeg
    C9C90C91-4E88-4D25-989B-D58F56EEB006.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3