Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are foids so afraid to say any of this to our faces?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
i’ve never had a foid call me a incel or misogynist in real life, or say to my face any of this shit they fantasise about saying to us. is it because they're actually afraid of us, they’re holes, or both? last time a foid got sexually harassed or abused by chad, I'm 100% sure he wasn't an incel. do they even believe what they're saying?

Idk but tbh you don't even need to be called incel or misogynist to your face.The only thing you'll ever need is to look at how women treat you.If you behave well and non-creepy but they do everything to avoid you, it's not what you do but how you look like.

And no women are not afraid of you or men in general at least in the west.Women have power to avoid everyone they don't want to interact with.They are saying everything just to make people they don't want and like dissapear faster from their faces.

Last edited:
They must do it in the safety of their own homes, with no actual consequences, considering even the manlet framelets here could probably knock one of them out for being too rowdy; there's also the fact that most of us do not at all espouse this wrongthink in real life, despite what most say as the true reason for inceldom... :feelsclown:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

They must do it in the safety of their own homes, with no actual consequences, considering even the manlet framelets here could probably knock one of them out for being too rowdy; there's also the fact that most of us do not at all espouse this wrongthink in real life, despite what most say as the true reason for inceldom... :feelsclown:

i’ve never had a foid call me a incel or misogynist in real life, or say to my face any of this shit they fantasise about saying to us. is it because they're actually afraid of us, they’re holes, or both? last time a foid got sexually harassed or abused by chad, I'm 100% sure he wasn't an incel. do they even believe what they're saying?
imagine a random foid approches you at the street and calls you "subhuman" kekfuel

As much as you think they’d be intimidated by us, they wouldn’t. You just don’t interact with women but any ghetto, or obnoxious whore wouldn’t have any problems calling you incel and rapidly insulting you. Some of them wouldn’t even mind throwing stuff at you or hitting you.

All foids are hardwired to lie and manipulate the men around them to get what they want. If a foid sees you as a simp that might do work for her or give her things she won't insult you to your face, but she will insult you behind your back to her friends or the chad she fucks.

Because they don’t want these men to opt out of society as in jobs and paying for taxes

Incel=/= misogynist. But you know your value in the sexual market according to the way they treat you.

Idk but tbh you don't even need to be called incel or misogynist to your face.The only thing you'll ever need is too look at how women treat you.If you behave well and non-creepy but they do everything to avoid you, it's not what you do but how you look like.

And no women are not afraid of you or men in general at least in the west.Women have power to avoid everyone they don't want to interact with.They are saying everything just to make people they don't want and like dissapear faster from their faces.
This

Idk but tbh you don't even need to be called incel or misogynist to your face.The only thing you'll ever need is to look at how women treat you.If you behave well and non-creepy but they do everything to avoid you, it's not what you do but how you look like.

Precisely

As much as you think they’d be intimidated by us, they wouldn’t. You just don’t interact with women but any ghetto, or obnoxious whore wouldn’t have any problems calling you incel and rapidly insulting you. Some of them wouldn’t even mind throwing stuff at you or hitting you.
Very true