Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why are foids so loud

trollingthunder

trollingthunder

Unattractive failure
★★
Im just standing here and you can hear them scream and talk so loud, there not even near me.

they like attention.

Because they own the world bro, being a foid is like being in creative mode you just walk around doing whatever, men like us are just ants to them

yeah they're annoying, i lived my whole life in female only family and it's really affects your mental health when they talk, they can't shut up and enjoy calmness

Im just standing here and you can hear them scream and talk so loud, there not even near me.
What you have witnessed is a foid mating ritual in which they attempt to direct as much attention to themselves as possible in order to maximize the chances of receiving a Chad’s attention

They do it on purpose to disrupt others and get attention.

they like attention.
let me tell you why otherwise you will never truly know the reason, so basically , back in the day foids were ganbanged. like before monogamy was introduced. at that time during ovulation period to attract all the males nearby to fuck her she would scream and moan. otherwise somebody might missed the gangbang session. they also have to be loud and so should males to scare away predators.

It’s a mating call for chad

women think being loud makes them right. when they feel they are losing an argument, they will never admit to being wrong or even just reevaluate their opinion. they will start by raising their voice and cutting you off. if you continue to push back, they will resort to shouting and, eventually, crying to make you give up or get some whiteknight to come and save them. i have experienced this over and over when arguing with women in my family and at work. they are incapable of calm, well-reasoned conversation. they must get their way and will resort to acting like children to do so.

Whore toilets make noise when I try to read in library. They giggle at some Tiktok shit. I truly fucking hate foids

Female supremacist society, there's no consequences to being loud.

For men, there is.

They talk a lot too :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Attention and displaying dominance.

Because they own the world bro, being a foid is like being in creative mode you just walk around doing whatever, men like us are just ants to them
Bleak