Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The more poorer you are, the more you will be tormented with publicity.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Because you can't afford live alone and you can't live in rich neighborhood.
So you're forced to live in poor areas and forced to see low IQ thugs and loud normies constantly.
The more rich you're the more privacy you can afford.
You can just buy a house near the forest and live quietly.

I'd rather live in a small town because nigs would rob me when I'm alone

why not move then?
Do you referring to me?
I don't have money and ability to move into village.
I thought about finding work outside cities before, but my health isn't good for a constant work in farming or in the fields.

Do you referring to me?
I don't have money and ability to move into village.
I thought about finding work outside cities before, but my health isn't good for a constant work in farming or in the fields.
Don’t they have internet there now with starlink satellites?

Murica problems tbh. I would prefer living in somewhere small where everyone knows each other.

Murica problems tbh. I would prefer living in somewhere small where everyone knows each other.
I suppose that I have some sort of mental illness so I don't want to interact with others, except a rare occasions.

poverty = noise

I used to live near the rich neighborhoods of my city and when I walked through those villas there was simply no noise. I would have loved to live there, large gardens, big houses, another universe.

And the nobel prize goes to: DING DING DING

For me, the only problem in being poor is need work. If I want to continue living alone and spend money with my hobbies, I need keep a job.

poverty = noise

I used to live near the rich neighborhoods of my city and when I walked through those villas there was simply no noise. I would have loved to live there, large gardens, big houses, another universe.
Yes, it's completely another life.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy