Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are gingers considered ugly ?

Sylvester

Sylvester

Recruit
★★★
I always thought that gingers are the most handsome of the white race because they have the rarest white phenotype but the reality i was surprised to see white girls consider them ugly even white men bully them, i have met many whitecels on the incel community who are gingers, they are really the truecels of the white race but ginger girls are another story. Why are gingers treated so ?!

I guess being ginger comes with other celtic features which are considered ugly by germanic standards

who are gingers, they are really the truecels of the white race

Pean holes are narcissists. They benefit from "European Nationalism" propaganda yet refuse to date males with similar phenotypes.

freckles are ugly
red hair and pale skin look goofy on men (not on women though)
that's it

They have no souls :reeeeee:

Gingers look low-T. Freckles make you seem like you have a disease. Super pale skin makes you look sick. Red hair is not a manly hair color.

Agreed. I've always wondered this myself too. There are some really attractive ginger people, but because of their hair, they are seen as unattractive.

I used to have hair orange enough to be considered a "Ranga", and believe me :feelskek: you do in fact get bullied for it. It fucking sucks.
Karen Darvin. Dated both Bruce Springsteen and Todd rundgren
Tumblr mqulrkkdps1rkj9c8o1 640

i have met many whitecels on the incel community who are gingers, they are really the truecels of the white race but ginger girls are another story. Why are gingers treated so ?!
Once again, foids live in the ultimate privilege of being seen as attractive, no matter their phenotype.

ginger hair is fine on females only, depending on the face lol