Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are incels so peaceful?

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
Why can't we be darktriadmaxxed like murderous thug criminal normies that mass murder people? Every week there's another normie killing crowds of people, and we're doomed to a eunuch like existence of water, mana and a little trolling. Who would ever want someone like us? :cryfeels:

Like...

I'm out here watering my rose garden for children with cancer, it's so fucking over :feelsrope:
I donated all of my food to a soup kitchen and I pay double my taxes just to make sure the government doesn't starve :fuk:

Why must I be doomed to live a life of empathy and compassion? :feelswhat:

Normalfags, how do you do it? :feelsStudy:

Most incels are genuinely kind and good people

We are opposite of normie pack/herd animals

Lack of Testosterone

We have incredibly great personalities, that's why

i am very peaceful too and i want to join FBI/CIA, Hello CIA btw hit me up in my private messages so we can discuss my qualification etc

We are cultured people.

bump :feelsEhh:

Why is being an incel a virtue?

Does pussy make these motherfuckers go on massacres? Is it that bad? :dafuckfeels:

Low T.
Many are physically weak. And everyone will try to avoid conflicts if he is weak.
Many are sick/mentally I'll. Almost all their energy goes to coping with the consequences of being sick/mentally I'll.
Soft character.
Too nerdy/non-combative.
Etc, etc.

KILL MURDER MAIM CRUSH DESTROY STAB SLICE RIP BEAT PUNCH STRANGLE KICK

There is many kinds of people that are incel. It has less to do with personality and more to do with things you cant control like ugly ass face or height.