Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are incels so racist?

BasedGodKing

BasedGodKing

Greycel
title

specifically to black males

maybe because the blackpill talks about genetic determinism, that's why they are always talking about races

Who? Me? But actually I'm not racist at all.

title

specifically to black males
Everyone is racist. Race is a visible trait. They say racism is a learned behavior but anywhere you go kids and adults will comment, tease, and stereotype on race. Because it is a visible trait. Thats it. Negro males have lower intelligence on average and are more violent on average, and there is plenty of evidence that proves it. I am assuming you've never spent any time with black men if you're asking this.

I'm not (except for foids)

I am a misanthrope.

Who? Me? But actually I'm not racist at all.
I've been here a few times before i made an account and see people just full sending hard R in conversations which made me hesitant to join as I am black. I don't want to be part of a forum that openly hates me for something as irrelevant as race.

I've been here a few times before i made an account and see people just full sending hard R in conversations which made me hesitant to join as I am black. I don't want to be part of a forum that openly hates me for something as irrelevant as race.
But I don't hate you.

We're all racist to each other because we hate Orwellian PC speech control. Kys dumbass graynigger.

If anything it's the gooks and blacks here who rant about whites constantly because of their higher SMV.

cause NASCAR rocks

who else high AF rn

Dude, you can be as openly racist as you want. There are no rules for that here, its not like reddit where you have to apologize like a faggot. Some of us just have some bad blood between these races because of the experiences and encounters we had with them.

Last edited:
Because there's a lot of people here whose lives are shit and they need to feel like someone is inferior to them.

It's just a meme

9a4

Go to reddit there are 20 moderating bots watching over your shoulder willing to sacrifice their life to prevent you from the horrors of hearing word nigger

Last edited:
Literally not true :

There is everyone there

Black
White
Indian
Asian
Arab

We may use some offensive word but we are literally one of the most diverse place on the internet

Saying nigger isn‘t racist though

It's a selection bias problem. Incel fora are going to attract men who aren't attractive to foids, and most foids aren't OK with someone being like a raging racist. So incel fora tend to have more openly racist people than the background population, which can make it look like we're all a bunch of white supremacists. I find that's generally not true, most incels are about as cool as anyone else, which is sort of a low bar, but you get it. There's definitely a white supremacist element here, though, and if you stay out of their threads they'll generally stay out of yours. Generally. We're all united in inceldom though.

We're all racist to each other because we hate Orwellian PC speech control. Kys dumbass graynigger.

If anything it's the gooks and blacks here who rant about whites constantly because of their higher SMV.
This...

Go changes yer pantiles you fucking gook!