Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are landwhales everywhere on hinge but stacys everywhere on tinder?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
That’s why I’ve noticed on hinge is that 90% of women on there are landwhales. All the stacys are on tinder. Bumble has a bit of both from what I remember

Landwhales migrate to places with less competition maybe

Are you having all of the s3x now?

the algorithms are different i think, tinder shows attractive users (the system detects who is attractive depending on right vs left swipes) to more people to make it seem like everyone's hot on tinder, whereas hinge shows you landwhales so they have more of a chance, and also shows your profile to more foids (i think)

the algorithms are different i think, tinder shows attractive users (the system detects who is attractive depending on right vs left swipes) to more people to make it seem like everyone's hot on tinder, whereas hinge shows you landwhales so they have more of a chance, and also shows your profile to more foids (i think)
Many tinder girls only use tinder for an ego boost so that’s maybe why stacys go to tinder because they know they’ll get way more matches than even the beckys.