Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are muslims in Europe not intergrated but doing well in USA?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Okay so I constantly read that children/grand children of immigrant muslims in EU are not intergrated despite been born in the country.

Next I read that the parents were initially uneducated workers brought in to work in the local industries. Now since many industrialised countries shipped their factories to Chia, Mexico etc these immigrants were unemployed. Okay no problem , they just get welfare or get some cleaning job.

But the kids are born and grew up in the country and went to school in the country. How is it that many are not intergrated with many not even having a school leavers ceertificate?

I guess that the parents are low iq and that the Europeans brought in subhuman low iq people to do menial jobs.

So if the kids are low iq then can they be blamed for not intergrating(code word for not having a wage slave job)? I mean the Europeans brought the people over and knew full well they were subhuman and also gave them permanent residence and the kids citizenship.

Isit even fair to blame the muslims for this? I say in honesty the answer is no.

But now look at USA where the kids of muslims are well adjusted to the host nation because USA consciously brings in high IQ people.

Short answer: they have studies and many of them are from more passive countries like South and East Asia.

Okay so I constantly read that children/grand children of immigrant muslims in EU are not intergrated despite been born in the country.

Next I read that the parents were initially uneducated workers brought in to work in the local industries. Now since many industrialised countries shipped their factories to Chia, Mexico etc these immigrants were unemployed. Okay no problem , they just get welfare or get some cleaning job.

But the kids are born and grew up in the country and went to school in the country. How is it that many are not intergrated with many not even having a school leavers ceertificate?

I guess that the parents are low iq and that the Europeans brought in subhuman low iq people to do menial jobs.

So if the kids are low iq then can they be blamed for not intergrating(code word for not having a wage slave job)? I mean the Europeans brought the people over and knew full well they were subhuman and also gave them permanent residence and the kids citizenship.

Isit even fair to blame the muslims for this? I say in honesty the answer is no.

But now look at USA where the kids of muslims are well adjusted to the host nation because USA consciously brings in high IQ people.
American young Muslims are also distancing themselves from American culture, just at a slower pase than Europe.

American young Muslims are also distancing themselves from American culture, just at a slower pase than Europe.
Okay distancing from Trannyism , gay sex etc. That is something even practicing white christians do.

Still the muslim children feel they are American, have a job or business and at minimum a school leavers certificate. This is a different in Europe if what the media says is true that many did not even complete their schooling.

IMG 3277

Jugging Joggers convert to mudslime in prison USA.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/F7U6dEgnAmM?feature=share

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/_55vGpejdf4?feature=share

Nah that's just because sandniggers after 9/11 felt the need to prove themselves to be American before pisslamic

dunno. maybe the put something in the food and water that only wypipo are receptive to

Okay distancing from Trannyism , gay sex etc. That is something even practicing white christians do.

Still the muslim children feel they are American, have a job or business and at minimum a school leavers certificate. This is a different in Europe if what the media says is true that many did not even complete their schooling.
1. That's not what I'm saying. They're distancing themselves from other non-Muslim Americans too, not just LGBT folk.
2. Young Muslims in European countries still feel like they're *insert European ethnicity*, but they are way less willing to integrate than other immigrants, because seperatism and imperialism are rooted in the Quran and conservative Muslims who follow it have more children than "softer" Muslims. It's just demographic replacement among Muslims. Look at pictures of Tehran and Kabul, Cairo etc. and look at them now.

The major ethnic conflicts in the US are white vs black in terms of racial tension and white vs latino in terms of demographics, Muslims are not a primary concern yet, kek

1. That's not what I'm saying. They're distancing themselves from other non-Muslim Americans too, not just LGBT folk.
2. Young Muslims in European countries still feel like they're *insert European ethnicity*, but they are way less willing to integrate than other immigrants, because seperatism and imperialism are rooted in the Quran and conservative Muslims who follow it have more children than "softer" Muslims. It's just demographic replacement among Muslims. Look at pictures of Tehran and Kabul, Cairo etc. and look at them now.
The main issue is that muslim youth are unemployed and engage in crime to make money because they cant find a job.

Nowhere in Quran does it say be criminal and unemployed. You obviously never even read Quran. Its says obey the law of the land, do not engage in crime, be respectful and get a job.

Maybe I should been very specific and pointed out that the main arguement of these Europeans is that alot of the youth are unemployed and not in training or school. Many engage in crime.

One thing though that is obvious to me is now is alot of the Europeans saying muslims refuse to intergrate are themselves ignorant on Islam and the history of those immigrants. In history I mean when they were brought over they were the underclass of the countries they came from. They were illiterate i.e low IQ labourers. They were not the middle or upper class of their countries.

USA= A great capitalist nation where your money does go further, salaries are better so it makes sense why they would want to put in the work early and and to go to college and get a good job that's the American Dream.

Scandinavia or Scotland despite having free/cheap university costs aren't as the same due to the welfare being more enticing making some groups of people more content to stay in their little spot.

Last edited:
USA= A great capitalist nation where your koney does go fighter, salaries are better so it makes sense why they would want to put in the work early and and to go to college and get a good job that's the American Dream.

Scandinavia or Scotland despite having free/cheap university costs aren't as the same due to the welfare being more enticing making some groups of people more content to stay in their little spot.
Yes its true the European welfare state is very appealing for low skilled workers. In Europe even lower middle class skilled jobs like qualified cook earn 200-400 € more than some one on welfare because on welfare they pay your rent and such basics. Now somebody who didnt even finish school cant even qualify for a common cook apprenticeship.

Yes its true the European welfare state is very appealing for low skilled workers. In Europe even lower middle class skilled jobs like qualified cook earn 200-400 € more than some one on welfare because on welfare they pay your rent and such basics. Now somebody who didnt even finish school cant even qualify for a common cook apprenticeship.
I agree people paint apprenticeships as something easy to get into, but alot of people apply for then they are rigorous like college is hence why people just drop out of school and go on welfare or sell drugs as a wagie job isn't that enticing.

I agree people paint apprenticeships as something easy to get into, but alot of people apply for then they are rigorous like college is hence why people just drop out of school and go on welfare or sell drugs as a wagie job isn't that enticing.
Exactly.

To do an apprenticeship you need to find an employer who will let you work for him whilst you go to trade school. Who says that employer will even accept you? Worse still why would a white employer accept an ethnic and take away an apprenticeship spot from a white child? Also the trade schools want specific grades to qualify for an apprenticeship. Each trade has its own grade requirements.

People convientlly never mention these things.

Exactly.

To do an apprenticeship you need to find an employer who will let you work for him whilst you go to trade school. Who says that employer will even accept you? Worse still why would a white employer accept an ethnic and take away an apprenticeship spot from a white child? Also the trade schools want specific grades to qualify for an apprenticeship. Each trade has its own grade requirements.

People convientlly never mention these things.
To call it an uphill battle would be an understatement, you're better off working your socks off to moneymaxx by any means possible than work for peanuts as an apprentice.

Everybody will always help their own and those who they know over you a random first gen immigrant who studied hard yet didn't progress in your respective field of choice.

USA cherry picked better and is naturally less racist than euros since the start