Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are normies so low inhib?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Why are normies so low inhibition. They don't look the best,how would they get the best positive reinforcement. So how are they so socially confident. Tf.

they've had positive reinforcement since they were very young

They aren't neurotic and self-conscious like us.

Caffeine might trigger anxiety because it affects the nervous system. All I have are negative thoughts after drinking a cup of coffee.

I have these negative thoughts because of the anxiety triggered by caffeine, not the opposite.

What I'm trying to show you here is that the brain influences your thoughts and behavior just as well as your thoughts and behavior influence your brain.

Positive reinforcement makes you less stressed and anxious overall, but the brain is the key component behind low inhibition. This is why some beautiful people are depressed and anxious, by the way. They have positive reinforcement, but their brains aren't working properly.

So in answer to your question: average people might not look the best, but their brains make sure they feel less anxious and depressed nonetheless. Neurotypical privilege.

Why are normies so low inhibition. They don't look the best,how would they get the best positive reinforcement. So how are they so socially confident. Tf.
Listen to me friend, Is not look great (because they don't) but they don't look as ugly as we do. So they have enough positive reinforcement to be low inhibited.

now in my late 20s I'm more low inhib now than ever. I know my life is already over so there's nothing anybody can really do to me. Might as well just say whatever the fuck I want because what's anybody going to do? Unfriend me? I don't have any friends and can't make any anyway.

the older i get the more low inhib i am

But how come. They don't look anything special
But neither do they look like trolls, so other normies are friendly and helpful towards them. Ugly men are high inhib (generally) due to years of being shooed away, picked on, or even beat up for merely existing --- basically we learn early on that most people suck. I've said many times on this forum before: ugly guys see a women's true nature, because they don't put up an act like they do with guys that are 7 and above in looks.

But neither do they look like trolls, so other normies are friendly and helpful towards them. Ugly men are high inhib (generally) due to years of being shooed away, picked on, or even beat up for merely existing --- basically we learn early on that most people suck. I've said many times on this forum before: ugly guys see a women's true nature, because they don't put up an act like they do with guys that are 7 and above in looks.
What about a non NT normie? They would get as much positive reinforcement

Because despite not receiving as much positive reinforcement as Chads and foids, they usually do not get punished as severely for their actions, even if they intentionally hurt other living beings - they have not experienced the same level of negative reinforcement as guys like us have