Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why are people so anti-Xbox now?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I actually hate modern Windows but like modern Xbox, lol

It's a friendly little PC in a different box. What's not to like :D

The only issue I have with it is that it can't play a lot of Japanese games, which would probably be enough to put me off actually buying one.

Pretty much all the decent games coming out are indie titles.

The others charge you for add-ons that should have been in the starting game. Soon
they'll be charging you to reload your gun.

the only reason to get an xbox now is if you cant afford a PC but even then u could say that gaming on xbox is more expensive and there is less options than on PC.

I don’t play video games I wish I did

Pretty much all the decent games coming out are indie titles.

The others charge you for add-ons that should have been in the starting game. Soon
they'll be charging you to reload your gun.

I hope they at least have packs of reloads. Maybe a reduction if you buy a large number of reloads at once.

Both Sony & Microsoft are pretty shit now a days.

People still have console wars?

Xbox doesn't have any exclusives they are all on pc.But its not like jewny is any better because spiderman 2 was faggot garbage.

Console is gay. The controllers are uncomfortable ass to play with. You can only game and watch shit on console. You need the Pass thing to even game. Xbox exclusives eventually get PC release anyways. Fuck Microsoft

I actually hate modern Windows but like modern Xbox, lol

It's a friendly little PC in a different box. What's not to like :D

The only issue I have with it is that it can't play a lot of Japanese games, which would probably be enough to put me off actually buying one.
because the exclusives suck compared to PS

Good old days of the Xbox 360 :feelsautistic: :feelsokman::feelshmm:

Console is gay. The controllers are uncomfortable ass to play with. You can only game and watch shit on console. You need the Pass thing to even game. Xbox exclusives eventually get PC release anyways. Fuck Microsoft
Good old days of the Xbox 360 :feelsautistic: :feelsokman::feelshmm:

I do think MS have gone a bit weird these days.

Things seemed to go downhill mainly when Ballmer stepped down as CEO.

Console wars are retarded in 2024. They might have made some sort of sense in 1994 but they make zero sense now.

Console wars are retarded in 2024. They might have made some sort of sense in 1994 but they make zero sense now.
jfl at not having a pc unless your like 10

It's just capitalism isn't it?

Not having competition would mean there's a monopoly and that's bad...

It's just capitalism isn't it?

Not having competition would mean there's a monopoly and that's bad...
What i mean by "console wars" is fan arguments about which console is better. There's almost zero difference between PS and Xbox nowadays, they're basically both pre-built PCs with similar specs and with largely the same library of games. Only Nintendo is doing something different

They downgrade their consoles when they release the new 1

What i mean by "console wars" is fan arguments about which console is better. There's almost zero difference between PS and Xbox nowadays, they're basically both pre-built PCs with similar specs and with largely the same library of games. Only Nintendo is doing something different

I've just noticed a lot of anti-Xbox stuff, that's all.

So I was curious about it.

They downgrade their consoles when they release the new 1

Oh they do? In what way?

Years back I tried an iPhone and Apple did that to me. It was a big thing that put me off using their products again.

If you are not below the age of 12 you should not be in possesion of a console..prove me wrong

Playstation has better exclusives, that's about it. I own a series s and ps5 and prefer the xbox controller and I like the backwards compatibility and day 1 game pass releases. The xbox exclusives are garbage though.

If you're a lonely male, just get a PC and learn to pirate everything.

I still am developing this interest in xbox XD

They've done a lot over the years to win me over! The 360, the PC/Xbox overlap, Perfect Dark, Halo, probably more, lol.

Sony are OK but there are lot of RPGs and... I guess the playstation looks a bit boring to me. I did love Killzone 2 though.

The Switch... it's OK. A bit soft. XD

I guess Xbox feels a bit more techie and closer to PC or maybe even one of the old '90s machines like a Saturn (which is one of my favourite consoles ever!).

Consoles are more restrictive and you cannot mod games there, that's why I don't like them.

And with the Steam Deck, there is also a great console-like PC.

New gen consoles dont hit 120fps it is upscaled with frame generation and input delay