Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are polish women like this?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer

Thats just women in genERal

AWALT
But I shared a thread about this topic yesterday.
If I was Chad, I would ignore slavic women altogether.
Whores

Northern europeans are all the same jfl women are masc face but good body and gl guys are top tier smv

Ive seen many polish girls fucking subhuman ethnics. Just don't be white works for them
I remember I used to have a ´friend´ back in High School....
His father is Polish, mother Came from Belarus.
Now that Polish Lad made a very wise decision, avoiding polish whores.
Belarusian is still Slavic anyways, but much better than Polish women I Guess.
At least they appreciate their own fellow Slavic men.

I remember I used to have a ´friend´ back in High School....
His father is Polish, mother Came from Belarus.
Now that Polish Lad made a very wise decision, avoiding polish whores.
Belarusian is still Slavic anyways, but much better than Polish women I Guess.
At least they appreciate their own fellow Slavic men.
I think most Slavic women hate their own men tbh maybe Belarus is an exception

All women have an inner whore that men (society in general) is supposed to keep in check that is dying and screaming to be let out - like an inner demon. Religion and societal norms did a good job of it for the most part, right up until the 1960s. Then it all went downhill from there.

All women have an inner whore that men (society in general) is supposed to keep in check that is dying and screaming to be let out
That´s pretty much why the Mujahideens (Jihad soldiers) are firm believers, in Sharia law.
They know that if you don´t keep women in check, it will eventually lead to the destruction of civilization.
I´m not a muslim, but it´s about time both Europe and the US are going to enforce a form of ´white Sharia´.

Ive seen many polish girls fucking subhuman ethnics. Just don't be white works for them
if thats true and theres polish foid inflitrators lurking here then my pms are open

She needs a break from the relationship :feelsclown:

Because white people are a bunch of degenerates because they chose secularism and a comfortable lifestyle over the moral fabric of society which kept them from having low birth rates and eventually being out bread and demographically replaced by Muslim immigrants. As a result the men of the native population become weaker and the women do not find them attractive anymore so they will go with men that they see is more masculine and dominant on top of the brainwashing that originally came from Hollywood has reached European Shores and now everybody is practically An American in the west I eat everybody has turned into a pussy.

:yes: They all have their whore phase when they get ravaged 24/7, only one day to settle down and become someones wives and mothers.
I also wanted to have sexual experiences but I masturbated like a loser instead.

I also wanted to have sexual experiences but I masturbated like a loser instead.
All i ever wanted was one woman that would respect me and be loyal and faithful to me. I would try hard for her and share everything with her.

dude it's literally the same in ukraine and russia

That´s pretty much why the Mujahideens (Jihad soldiers) are firm believers, in Sharia law.
They know that if you don´t keep women in check, it will eventually lead to the destruction of civilization.
I´m not a muslim, but it´s about time both Europe and the US are going to enforce a form of ´white Sharia´.
The thing is, what is "White Sharia" even supposed to look like? Superficially, it appears to be a reversion to pre-feminist cultural values and norms. But Sharia law is supposed to be far more in-depth than that and cover every aspect of living as a citizen in an Islamic Caliphate. It's not just punitive rulings, but governance, taxes, property rights etc.

The thing is, what is "White Sharia" even supposed to look like? Superficially, it appears to be a reversion to pre-feminist cultural values and norms.
Yes, I want to go back to the Pre-feminist and Pre- sexual revolution era, but much more fierce and strict.
Just like Jihadi soldiers patrolled the street of their caliphate,
I also want a similar version of that, but consisting of white Christan guys patrolling the street, with rifles looking for citizens who dont obey the law.
That won´t ever happen unfortunately, and I know that.
Unless We have some armed revolution and completely overthrow the government just like The Mujahideen of Taliban did.

Yes, I want to go back to the Pre-feminist and Pre- sexual revolution era, but much more fierce and strict.
Just like Jihadi soldiers patrolled the street of their caliphate,
I also want a similar version of that, but consisting of white Christan guys patrolling the street, with rifles looking for citizens who dont obey the law.
That won´t ever happen unfortunately, and I know that.
Unless We have some armed revolution and completely overthrow the government just like The Mujahideen of Taliban did.
The Mujahideen were supported by the American and British governments at the time. Any revolution needs tremendous political and financial support. Grassroots revolutions are a thing of history. State apparatuses today are built to prevent that exact thing. It's why virtually every militia in the US has at least one of FBI/ATF/DHS agent who infiltrates (or attempts to) at any given point. Some militias are even state operations to corral and profile dissident types.

Revolutions are a tough gig.

The Mujahideen were supported by the American and British governments at the time. Any revolution needs tremendous political and financial support. Grassroots revolutions are a thing of history. State apparatuses today are built to prevent that exact thing. It's why virtually every militia in the US has at least one of FBI/ATF/DHS agent who infiltrates (or attempts to) at any given point. Some militias are even state operations to corral and profile dissident types.
Im not really educated on these topics,
But everything else from this current SHIT system, is better in my eyes.
I go to bed, praying I´ll never wake up again, and that while im in myearly 20´s.
incels and socially inept guys always existed throughout history, but 200 years ago, a depressed young man like me was unheard of.
I think both men and women were much more fulfilled back then.,
There´s also a solid reason, why most women are on head meds nowadays and mentally unstable at 25yo.
It´s cause of hookup culture.
These dumb whores give the most valuable thing away for free, to a stranger she met via tinder.
Men nowadays don´t need to commit and marry the girl, in order to have sex.
they can get it anywhere, anytime of the day .

But everything else from this current SHIT system, is better in my eyes.
Careful what you wish for. The current, broken system could be replaced with something far worse, which is likely to happen, given the fact that the current state of affairs was engineered by the people who want more control.

Careful what you wish for. The current, broken system could be replaced with something far worse, which is likely to happen, given the fact that the current state of affairs was engineered by the people who want more control.
Yea I know, Thinking Ape uploaded a video about this most recently.;
i think his channel is for the inceldom community .

Title of the video: Bad men are Coming

View: https://youtu.be/SSnCQHBgjfM