Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are shithole countries nationalistic?

P

Povertycel

Recruit
★★★
I underdtand if you're a country like Russia, USA, Korea but I don't see how "nations" like India and the Philippines are the loudest of them all. There is 0 to be proud about those countries, one is a joke and one is cucked. The women in those countries are known to be extremely self hating. The men in those countries should be turned into fertilizer

. There is 0 to be proud about those countries, one is a joke and one is cucked. The women in those countries are known to be extremely self hating. The men in those countries should be turned into fertilizer
Tesla IQ. Nuke pajeetland!

We are still good!

Tesla IQ. Nuke pajeetland!
Your country is the home to brilliant soft/hardware engineers, why cant your gov make them stay in your country and make them work on the betterment of indian society?

I underdtand if you're a country like Russia, USA, Korea but I don't see how "nations" like India and the Philippines are the loudest of them all. There is 0 to be proud about those countries, one is a joke and one is cucked. The women in those countries are known to be extremely self hating. The men in those countries should be turned into fertilizer
India and Philippines are the world champions of self-hate and White worship.

What centuries of colonialism does to a mfer.

We are still good!
I Love You GIF by Daisy Lemon

Our gov-ment keeps blabbering about 'We must exterminate those westerners'... and nothing more, no economical growth, no sufficient science progress... pretty much)

How can we hope to be better than US, when we feed the west and US with our oil and metals? Russia is a big oil plant

It's the other way, nationalistic countries are shithole

They need in order to keep morale.
If they weren’t nationalistic they’d suffer unrest issues.

over

jewcel trait: you hate the fact that the goyim want the best for his nation

Your country is the home to brilliant soft/hardware engineers, why cant your gov make them stay in your country and make them work on the betterment of indian society?
Maybe because they are actually not that brilliant. Most curries are bad at engineering. innovation, critical thinking, and creativity. We are a low IQ species.

Our gov-ment keeps blabbering about 'We must exterminate those westerners'... and nothing more, no economical growth, no sufficient science progress... pretty much)
Western economic growth is built on lies and delusions. Money printing, blatant disregard fiscal discipline.

Maybe because they are actually not that brilliant. Most curries are bad at engineering. innovation, critical thinking, and creativity. We are a low IQ species.
Dunno, dunno.. but i would be dim to take anything you say about India at face-calue, provided that i know about your hatred to your homeland

Dunno, dunno.. but i would be dim to take anything you say about India at face-calue, provided that i know about your hatred to your homeland
90% of tech innovations come from whites and rice. this is a fact.

90% of tech innovations come from whites and rice. this is a fact.
Also your almost irrational, unqencheable hatred to your own nation/race is a fact, so i will take anyhting you say with a grain of salt

Also your almost irrational, unqencheable hatred to your own nation/race is a fact, so i will take anyhting you say with a grain of salt
kys you low IQ troll.

Western economic growth is built on lies and delusions. Money printing, blatant disregard fiscal discipline.
High IQ move from them. Ethnics like me deserve to rot in poverty.

they need to cope with being mogged by whites brutally decades ago. The trauma has permanently raped them mentally. Speaking as an ethnic myself, the mogging done by whites has left a strong impression on me. Imagine how much worse the mogging is for turbo poorfag ethnics living in a polluted shithole? They need to cope very hard to not rope on the spot. Nationalism serves as strong powerful copium

I have an Indian classmate who is always posting photos on instagram and whatsapp about how India will soon be a superpower, how all tech CEOs are Indian and how the UK prime minister is Indian too and that soon more world leaders will be of Indian origin kek