Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are "Slavs" not considered white by many? Why are they viewed as "one people"?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
I never understood why people from slavic speaking countries are treated and seen as non-whites by white people in western Europe. They are literally the whitest people on earth, this includes Poland,Czech Republik,Ukraine and most of Russia.
I wopuld view any of these people as "white" before Italians,Greeks,Spanish or Portugese who actually are non-white.
I do get that maybe the balkan slavic speakers are kind of "ethnic" as they fit more into the mediterranian group I named and have exoctic cultures.

Due to Germanic supremacy.

White is one of those words that can mean whatever the speaker intends it to mean, that's why.

I have to admit that that russian kid really does look mongoloid
He isnt white anymore. But I guess that according to race spergs and german trolls he represents all inhabitants of EE so I am going to go by that.

The term white is created to cause division between European inhabitants. You claiming Meds are not White indirectly excludes them from European land. Which in term creates a dispute only between whites while blacks and gooks of all descendants get along well and it just so happens that the ones on the verge of extinction are the most divisive.

From my perspective in America, the main thing distinction is around religion and the historical West/East, Catholic/Orthodox divide. People who speak Slavic languages don't really have the same historical trajectory as what led to America. There's a very clear lineage of Ancient Greece to Rome, the fall of the Western Empire in 476 to Charlemagne, the Viking Age and the Norman settlement of France and conquest of the island of Great Britain, then the Black Death and Reformation, finally the Age of Exploration and America.

Eastern Europe follows the "Byzantine" trajectory of the Eastern Roman Empire. The didn't even really experience the bubonic plague, hence lack of social development like the end of serfdom in the in the Late Middle Ages. There's some shared history because of the Viking connection then Crusades and Teutonic Knights in the Baltic area, but for the most part it's a totally different world east of Germany.

Another way of thinking of it is that any area that avoided Mongol conquest is seen as distinctly different.

He isnt white anymore. But I guess that according to race spergs and german trolls he represents all inhabitants of EE so I am going to go by that.
It seems that many slavic speakers themselves are anti-german too but does not change what I wrote before.
Russians and Poles ARE WHITE and Slavs are NOT a race nor a people!

It seems that many slavic speakers themselves are anti-german too but does not change what I wrote before.
Russians and Poles ARE WHITE and Slavs are NOT a race nor a people!
Too bad that you being one person with enough non meme brain to realize such a thing isnt even remotely combating the amount of Pagan trolls and race spergs.

They should be treated as their own cultures. At most I would agree that some areas of EE need to undergo de-mongerlization to enable them to racial pass in Central Europe per say.

But I want to look into initial "Slavic" settlers before I come to a conclusion if genetic altering needs to be in place for EE.

Last edited:
From my perspective in America, the main thing distinction is around religion and the historical West/East, Catholic/Orthodox divide. People who speak Slavic languages don't really have the same historical trajectory as what led to America. There's a very clear lineage of Ancient Greece to Rome, the fall of the Western Empire in 476 to Charlemagne, the Viking Age and the Norman settlement of France and conquest of the island of Great Britain, then the Black Death and Reformation, finally the Age of Exploration and America.

Eastern Europe follows the "Byzantine" trajectory of the Eastern Roman Empire. The didn't even really experience the bubonic plague, hence lack of social development like the end of serfdom in the in the Late Middle Ages. There's some shared history because of the Viking connection then Crusades and Teutonic Knights in the Baltic area, but for the most part it's a totally different world east of Germany.

Another way of thinking of it is that any area that avoided Mongol conquest is seen as distinctly different.
50% of the slavic world is Catholic so that does not add up to what you wrote. You also conflate eastern Europe with eastern Orthodoxy which is false.

What could be true(to a degree) is that the germanic speaking wold has always palyed the role of the colonizer among the Slavs(Vikings ruled and infact founded Russia, the teutonic knights in modern Poland, Swedish war against Russia which they won, later on Prussia, and ofcourse WW2 and even the Cold War in some ways) and that this led to a kind of dehumanization of slavic speakers from gemanic peoples

50% of the slavic world is Catholic

Maybe the present country tally, not by population and "Poland" as a historical entity doesn't really correspond to current borders. It was dominated by Eastern Orthodox Russia for hundreds of years. Most of Central Europe was like you say German dominated. Prague is the city most associated with Mozart and Budapest's famous architecture is all Germanic/Austrian. Romania is also a non-Slavic speaking country but most people would consider them in the same "grouping" as other Eastern Euros.

Communism white plays with white thats why :feelstrash:

Maybe the present country tally, not by population and "Poland" as a historical entity doesn't really correspond to current borders. It was dominated by Eastern Orthodox Russia for hundreds of years. Most of Central Europe was like you say German dominated. Prague is the city most associated with Mozart and Budapest's famous architecture is all Germanic/Austrian. Romania is also a non-Slavic speaking country but most people would consider them in the same "grouping" as other Eastern Euros.
Ethnic Poles are a catholic people and always have been since Christianity was introduced in Europe. Yes, it was dominated by Russia but this has nothing to do with the fact what religion the Poles had and still have.
Romanians are a romanic people and linguistically related to Spanish,Italians,French and Portugese and are orthodox by religion.

for the most part it's a totally different world east of Germany.
at the center of east and west = germany,
it's a leftover from ww2, just like the slav-destinction.
white is just a color, slav has no meaning. historically people were referred to by their home country in europe,
"white" is a new world word.

I don't know where you heard Slavs aren't considered white but most of the time, I hear Southern Europeans are not considered white mainly by nordicists.

Romanians are a romanic people and linguistically related to Spanish,Italians,French and Portugese and are orthodox by religion.

Are Romanian people actually genetically related to those ethnicities though outside of language? I haven't researched the genetic links but Romanians and Moldovans look definitively not Western.

at the center of east and west = germany,
it's a leftover from ww2, just like the slav-destinction.
white is just a color, slav has no meaning. historically people were referred to by their home country in europe,
"white" is a new world word.

Eh, that's what a lot of Euros say but it seems hard to believe that when dark Moors or Ottomans were threatening Europe somehow phenotype differences were never recognized.

the mongol invasion also changed their looks

Because most of us act like ethnics.

Shit that’s y’all beef tbh, youre all white to me.

Why are "Slavs" not considered white by many?

Who is many? You are reading the same nonsense spouted by the same people on the same incel forums.

Nobody goes to a Poland or a Czech Republic or a trendy area in Moscow and thinks "these people aren't White" because it is utterly delusional to think so. Physically speaking, you will have a hard time telling the difference between many Anglos, Germanics, Nordics, West Slavics, and even some Mediterraneans like the ones found in Northern Italy. Balkans (South Slavics) have more dark features on average, but they are still considered Caucasian / White.

That is my opinion based from research and experience.

"by many" = americans

literally nobody in europe considers slavs as "ethnics"

Who is many? You are reading the same nonsense spouted by the same people on the same incel forums.

Nobody goes to a Poland or a Czech Republic or a trendy area in Moscow and thinks "these people aren't White" because it is utterly delusional to think so. Physically speaking, you will have a hard time telling the difference between many Anglos, Germanics, Nordics, West Slavics, and even some Mediterraneans like the ones found in Northern Italy. Balkans (South Slavics) have more dark features on average, but they are still considered Caucasian / White.

That is my opinion based from research and experience.
I'm south slav too but pale asf, unless you have some turkic/middle eastern genes you are just as pale as nordics.

"by many" = americans

You're kidding me.

Most Americans can't even pinpoint Paris on the map, let alone have any deep understanding of ethnic groups, DNA and the Slavic people; in fact these same Americans do not even know what Slavic means, the extent of their understanding is "Russia = bad" and usually no more. Funny enough, America is much more mongrelized than the supposed mogrelized Russian nation; visit California or Texas and see.

I never understood why people from slavic speaking countries are treated and seen as non-whites by white people in western Europe. They are literally the whitest people on earth, this includes Poland,Czech Republik,Ukraine and most of Russia.
I wopuld view any of these people as "white" before Italians,Greeks,Spanish or Portugese who actually are non-white.
I do get that maybe the balkan slavic speakers are kind of "ethnic" as they fit more into the mediterranian group I named and have exoctic cultures.
Jealousy. Also it is really annoying that you always forget my country, people.

You're kidding me.

Most Americans can't even pinpoint Paris on the map, let alone have any deep understanding of ethnic groups, DNA and the Slavic people; in fact these same Americans do not even know what Slavic means, the extent of their understanding is "Russia = bad" and usually no more. Funny enough, America is much more mongrelized than the supposed mogrelized Russian nation; visit California or Texas and see.
yes, in my experience in every site from youtube to 4chan, when some1 starts questioning the "whiteness" of europeans it is always 100% someone from USA, they are truly obsessed with race

There isn’t a white race, there’s a European race.

Our Slavic brothers have many of the same problems as us ethnicels as they are often facially different from the Nordic-Germanic. They tend to have facial features that are not as appealing to foids, and also tend to be shorter. There was even a study done that showed a lot of the same genetic markers that are found in slavs are found in curries but not Western Europeans. There's definitely some Slavic chads, but a lot less than among Western Europeans.

Slavs are white...like honestly Polish people aren't considered white, what...?

I will not argue that the " Native Germanic/Swede" Phenotype is THE ideal phenotype.

Polish/Lithuanian/Ukranian people are definitely found somewhere in the basket of WHITE master race.

Like honestly Russian/Lithuanian/Ukranian women are the most beautiful white women on the planet.

---

And Greeks have been invaded/conquered by Muslims in the dark ages.

I think most people see them as caucasian but as Eskimocel said, german supremacy.

Because they are ugly. When someone says to white people they usually mean beautiful people. Thats why mediterranians are considered white before slavs, because they mog them

We're white bro

muski-magazin-prav-srbi%20(1).jpg

18999676-7511125-image-a-1_1569568520112.jpg

Because they are ugly. When someone says to white people they usually mean beautiful people. Thats why mediterranians are considered white before slavs, because they mog them
Maybe in the US but in Germany nobody considers Italians,Greeks or Spanish "white" before Poles or Russians
We're white bro

muski-magazin-prav-srbi%20(1).jpg

18999676-7511125-image-a-1_1569568520112.jpg
I could also cherrypick though, I mean Germans like Matts Hummels,Rober Stein,DJ Bobo, Willie Herren or Rudi Assauer also don't look that white

Maybe in the US but in Germany nobody considers Italians,Greeks or Spanish "white" before Poles or Russians

I could also cherrypick though, I mean Germans like Matts Hummels,Rober Stein,DJ Bobo, Willie Herren or Rudi Assauer also don't look that white

Mats Hummels is a fucking Chad pretty boy lol..

cc3a276376c44408bdb865afa13bcb1a.jpg

LMAO how can you compare this guy to Slavic ogres I posted?

If he went to live to Slavlands he would literally be among top 20 men in terms of looks. Not top 20% but top 20 men period. Maybe like 10 people in entire country would mog him.

Meanwhile this is how Slavic football players look like:

viktor-onopko-3d315b17-7094-469f-85d2-a59cdc2883a-resize-750.jpeg

Mats Hummels is a fucking Chad pretty boy lol..

cc3a276376c44408bdb865afa13bcb1a.jpg

LMAO how can you compare this guy to Slavic ogres I posted?

If he went to live to Slavlands he would literally be among top 20 men in terms of looks. Not top 20% but top 20 men period. Maybe like 10 people in entire country would mog him.

Meanwhile this is how Slavic football players look like:

viktor-onopko-3d315b17-7094-469f-85d2-a59cdc2883a-resize-750.jpeg
Strange argumentation from you as I said nothing about "Chad", I said that Hummels looks non-white/southern European and not German.

Not sure if you are trolling...........

Bc they're usually ugly (feminine face, balding, small frame) and usually poor, so they act like ethnics.

Bc they're usually ugly (feminine face, balding, small frame) and usually poor, so they act like ethnics.
What is "ethnics"? Sorry, I don't umnderstand all the odd american slang words.

East-Germans are also poor but eastern Europeans on average look more masculine than west Europeans. Its even a stereotype that like the British are all these semi-gay dandy types with their gay british english language.
Not saying they are good looking but they are really manly dudes, bulkish as hell

What is "ethnics"? Sorry, I don't umnderstand all the odd american slang words.

East-Germans are also poor but eastern Europeans on average look more masculine than west Europeans. Its even a stereotype that like the British are all these semi-gay dandy types with their gay british english language.
Not saying they are good looking but they are really manly dudes, bulkish as hell
Generally it just means non whites. The ideal phenotype is robust but still with refined features, so ogre phenotype isn't ideal. But you can overcome that if your country is super powerful, Britain invaded basically every country at one point. Vikings were also low inhib gods and stole all the best women so now their countries have the most beautiful people.

Generally it just means non whites. The ideal phenotype is robust but still with refined features, so ogre phenotype isn't ideal. But you can overcome that if your country is super powerful, Britain invaded basically every country at one point. Vikings were also low inhib gods and stole all the best women so now their countries have the most beautiful people.
Vikings were of the nordic race and actually Scandinavians are not that mixed but many people that were invaed by them have nordic blood.
On average there are many nordic people in north-western Russia, probably because they mixed with or are the descendants of the Rus, the north-germanic founders of Russia.
It's a stereotype that Russians are all these semi-human blockheads.

Strange argumentation from you as I said nothing about "Chad", I said that Hummels looks non-white/southern European and not German.

He has very white Chad-ish features. You don't see people like this in southern Europe or middle East. His height alone shows that he obviously has a lot of Germanic mixture. Maybe some of his ancestors were raped by Romans in antiquity, but he clearly is mostly Germanic (white).

He would be treated like a literal god in Slavlands because men with such facial bone structure are very rare.

He has very white Chad-ish features. You don't see people like this in southern Europe or middle East. His height alone shows that he obviously has a lot of Germanic mixture. Maybe some of his ancestors were raped by Romans in antiquity, but he clearly is mostly Germanic (white).

He would be treated like a literal god in Slavlands because men with such facial bone structure are very rare.
Matts Hummels looks like an Italian or Sicilian.

Have you ever been to any slavic country in your life? They(Poles,Czechs,Slovaks and even Ukranians) are white people, a country filled with Matts Hummels would be sandnigger land.

Matts Hummels looks like an Italian or Sicilian.

Have you ever been to any slavic country in your life? They(Poles,Czechs,Slovaks and even Ukranians) are white people, a country filled with Matts Hummels would be sandnigger land.

Matts Hummels is a total mogger, if southern Europeans looked like that they would be considered Chads and not Germanics.

Hummels has the bone structure of a Germanic but just looks darker. He is the ultimate Chad phenotype.

I was to many Slavlands yes and I was also to southern Italy. You don't see good looking people in southern Italy, like at all. Maybe some pretty boy or a fashionmaxxed thugmaxxed guy who looks like he's from Gomorra TV series, but other than that most people are incel looking. Hummels would be among best looking top 10 (actual number and not percentage) men in Naples. He would be the ultimate mogger there. He should actually go and play for Napoli, they would worship him there.

Our Slavic brothers have many of the same problems as us ethnicels as they are often facially different from the Nordic-Germanic. They tend to have facial features that are not as appealing to foids, and also tend to be shorter. There was even a study done that showed a lot of the same genetic markers that are found in slavs are found in curries but not Western Europeans. There's definitely some Slavic chads, but a lot less than among Western Europeans.

Very low-IQ.

Everything in this thread is complete nonsense.

Matt Hummels looks like an Arab there is nothing Germanic about him. The so called "Germanic" national football team looks completely mutt-like compared to the Polish team.

Slavic German

I thought this forum was blackpilled? Because you people are completely delusional and bluepill.

Forget about going anywhere in Central or Eastern Europe. The easiest place for ugly men is America, Canada, Great Britain, etc.

PL 2

Last edited:
Matts Hummels is a total mogger, if southern Europeans looked like that they would be considered Chads and not Germanics.

Hummels has the bone structure of a Germanic but just looks darker. He is the ultimate Chad phenotype.

I was to many Slavlands yes and I was also to southern Italy. You don't see good looking people in southern Italy, like at all. Maybe some pretty boy or a fashionmaxxed thugmaxxed guy who looks like he's from Gomorra TV series, but other than that most people are incel looking. Hummels would be among best looking top 10 (actual number and not percentage) men in Naples. He would be the ultimate mogger there. He should actually go and play for Napoli, they would worship him there.
Do you have problems comprehending what I am writing?! I did not deny that he mogs most men, I wrote that HE IS NOT WHITE!!!!
He is NOT Germanic, he is hardly anything nordic at all, he is 100% mediterranian by race and fits better in Siciliy or to Lebanon.

Also, no mention of the otehr guys? What about asian looking Robert Stein and what does any of this have to do with the thread subject?
"Slavs" are white, end of story.

German team mogs the shit out of Polish team. Everyone from German team would absolutely slay in Eastern Europe even if he wasn't statusmaxxed football player, especially the Tyrone. Literally just don't be Slavic in Eastern Europe.

Hummels would be dead average in Italy. In fact, he would blend in with the crowd and look like a local. There is nothing unique or special about him; not to mention he looks nothing Germanic. He's another example of how Germany in 2019 is completely detached from its roots, and how you will now find more Chads in places like Poland, Slovakia, Russia, etc. than you will in many "Western" places.

Last edited:
Very low-IQ.

Everything in this thread is complete nonsense.

Matt Hummels looks like an Arab there is nothing Germanic about him. The so called "Germanic" national football team looks completely mutt-like compared to the Polish team.

View attachment 158493

I thought this forum was blackpilled? Because you people are completely delusional and bluepill.

Forget about going anywhere in Central or Eastern Europe. The easiest place for ugly men is America, Canada, Great Britain, etc.

View attachment 158498
Don't understand why I am low IQ but you are right and this goes without saying. Okay the Polish team is made up of Polish people, the German team is not so a bit unfair but Poles are freaking white. Lol.

Teutonic Knight is a troll

History I guess. Germanic people lived next to the Roman Empire and were able to use the Roman achievements for themselves. Hell, Germanic tribes managed to defeat the Roman Empire in the end, which is a massive achievement on its own. Western Roman culture fused with German culture and became the most important traits of the unified post-Classic European culture. In time, Catholic Christianity and Roman legacy became the defying features of Germanic culture to the point men like Charlemagne saw themselves as inheritors of Rome. Germanic people expanded eastwards and encountered less sophisticated Slavs, which were at the similar level as Germanics before Germans fused with Rome. What followed was centuries of fighting (Wendish Crusades, Ostsiedlung, Drang nach Osten) which ultimately culminated in German victory as Slavs were pushed eastwards.

However, history is never simply black and white. Countries like Poland or Czechia were never far behind the West. Especially Czechia, which for some time was one of the wealthiest and most important lands of the Holy Roman Empire. When Otto the Third coroneted Boleslaw the Brave as the King of Poland he proclaimed Boleslaw as a friend of Rome and supposedly said ''there are no easier friends than Germans and Slavs'.