Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are some incels on this forum thirsting over anime girls?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
These incels say they hate women but they are literally thirsting over them. Anime girls are females, it doesn't matter if they are real or not. This doesn't make sense

Because they are not real

I guess because there're not real and are deemed better than real foids.

Delusionmaxxing

Never liked anime
But i have busted some nuts to hentai

Because 2D bitches are hot as fuck.

These incels say they hate women but they are literally thirsting over them. Anime girls are females, it doesn't matter if they are real or not. This doesn't make sense
Ban of femoid related pfp.

It doesn't matter if they are real or not
it does matter if they're real or not, because real woman are cruel and would never want anything to do with us but anime woman are created to fall in love unconditionally with the loser that has nothing going for him. I don't thirst over anime woman but I understand the people that do

No one here hates women.

Because 2D foids can be whatever they want, pERsonality wise.

it does matter if they're real or not, because real woman are cruel and would never want anything to do with us but anime woman are created to fall in love unconditionally with the loser that has nothing going for him. I don't thirst over anime woman but I understand the people that do
Fantasizing about anime females is delusional thinking

It's foid worship.
Not really since they aren't actually female since they posses no actual female traits. I myself don't do it, but I can understand those that do it.

Most of us thirst over real women too. It’s the definition of being an incel that we want relationships with women but are unable to get into them.

It's foid worship.

This goes more towards the question about thirsting over them on the forum. I think thirsting over anime girls on the forum is not as bad because it doesn’t contribute to hypergamy/hoeflation. This is where it helps that they aren’t real. Also, they are unattainable for anyone, so we don’t have to worry about seeing them reciprocate to a Chad but not to us. There are a few other reasons but I think these are the most relevant to what you asked.

Not really since they aren't actually female since they posses no actual female traits. I myself don't do it, but I can understand those that do it.
They are feminine. These anime 2d girls wear skirts, have long hair, have feminine voices, they have breasts, etc
They are digital representations of females

That is a terrible way to cope. I cope in tiger ways like eating, reading, music, etc
I’m sure it’s just one of many copes. I don’t think those people’s whole lives are consumed by their fantasies about 2D

I’m sure it’s just one of many copes. I don’t think those people’s whole lives are consumed by their fantasies about 2D
Fair enough

It's because most incels still want to have a girlfriend, so they cope this way.

They are digital representations of females
Is it the female look or female behavior that makes you wish the worst upon the female hivemind?

Is it the female look or female behavior that makes you wish the worst upon the female hivemind?
Both because females use their bodies to get the chads. They prevent us from having access to their bodies.

Both because females use their bodies to get the chads. They prevent us from having access to their bodies.
You fail to understand what I'm implying here. If you had a perfect life-like sex doll, would that annoy you? I think not, it is the behavior that annoys us.

Because they're fictional cartoons.
There's no reason to feel those same negative feelings you feel for real foids, because the appeal of anime girls is that they don't behave according to real life female nature. It's a foid but one that acts like a bluepiller thinks women act. All the good things about women without the disgusting and cruel female nature.
There's also the visual aspect, some say they look better than real girls.
They're the oldest incel cope known to man.

Idk. I dont find anime girls attractive. I like strong and tall Aryan girls.

say they hate women
anime women and real women are completely separate entities.
real foids are associated with increasing whoredom and hypergamy but anime foids are just cartoon representations of foids with none of the attached negative emotions. In most cases they're an ideal generated by men anyway.

It's not like people on this forum hate foids, they hate the behaviors and degeneracy associated with foid culture. Most of us are still attracted to foids.

Honoary indians

because some like myself imagine them as nice and attracted to you

But They are females.
Yes, obviously, because that's what we're biologically attracted to. What else are we supposed to visualize and lust after?
Are you gay or something? :feelskek:

Last edited: