Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so few hispanic incels?

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
They are niggerthugmaxxed nor whitemaxxed.
Yes they do cartelshit but foids don't know about this so this don't add to a thug reputation.
They are relatively short and have native/asianoid facial features.

Yet they seem to do quite good for now.
What is the blackpill scientist explanation?

His comprehension was unnatural.

That’s cope there’s more Hispanics on here than Rice & Blackcels they just aren’t as open about it. The amount of Hispanics here is like equal or a little more than the amount of sandcels

They exist, but their culture is not relevant to their inceldom

Many hispanics refuse to learn English, even when they go to the USA. Spain also isn't a country with a big English speaking population.

spics dont care about looks on women for whatever reason so they will marry a fat spic latina landwhale

Do you live in a South American country to know? How do you know that they are doing so good?

Their culture of being happy and extroverted means that many Hispanics, no matter how ugly they are, are still not incels, also because they are not awake and believe that we are all beautiful. Also the language, all incel forums are in English, and Hispanics do not understand the language. Many Hispanics say that the Incel movement will not generate an impact on their language, but the truth is that racism, hypergamy, individualism, the increase in depression and loneliness also combined the Race factor, since many have indigenous and Hispanic indigenous people. They have a certain resemblance to people from Southeast Asia and India, that is, they are short, dark-skinned and not very athletic, inferior and ugly characteristics that women, mainly white, do not like. Literally, if they woke up, they would realize the truth, that their Race is inferior and that very few with their efforts try to improve their Race, ascend in society, but they do not succeed, that is why many Hispanics who manage to wake up and discover that in reality they are Truly condemned for being ugly, white incels who are first-class incels have more hope, while brown-skinned incels are third-class incels, it's that simple.

Their culture of being happy and extroverted means that many Hispanics, no matter how ugly they are, are still not incels, also because they are not awake and believe that we are all beautiful. Also the language, all incel forums are in English, and Hispanics do not understand the language. Many Hispanics say that the Incel movement will not generate an impact on their language, but the truth is that racism, hypergamy, individualism, the increase in depression and loneliness also combined the Race factor, since many have indigenous and Hispanic indigenous people. They have a certain resemblance to people from Southeast Asia and India, that is, they are short, dark-skinned and not very athletic, inferior and ugly characteristics that women, mainly white, do not like. Literally, if they woke up, they would realize the truth, that their Race is inferior and that very few with their efforts try to improve their Race, ascend in society, but they do not succeed, that is why many Hispanics who manage to wake up and discover that in reality they are Truly condemned for being ugly, white incels who are first-class incels have more hope, while brown-skinned incels are third-class incels, it's that simple.
I'm a 20 year old Hispanic living in the United States and women of my own race are not attracted to me, they have betrayed me

this question gets asked or referenced every single week

I'm a 20 year old Hispanic living in the United States and women of my own race are not attracted to me, they have betrayed me
that’s cause they’re moreso inclined towards white pretty boy chads, not incel tier hispanics, they’re like every other race of foid that isn’t white

they’re not necessarily open due to it being a huge taboo among thier culture, we just kind of .. rot in silence yet take part in conversations to keep a low profile, I’d argue there’s other factors besides skin tone or race at play when it comes to inceldom, like bf %

that’s cause they’re moreso inclined towards white pretty boy chads, not incel tier hispanics, they’re like every other race of foid that isn’t white
Yes, you are right. They are race traitors.

Yes, you are right. They are race traitors.
so why spend so much time focusing on them? it’s senseless to care about a bunch of whores when that time can be spent becoming the best man you can possibly be

Yes they do cartelshit but foids don't know about this so this don't add to a thug reputation.

I’m a person of landscaping, where is my gf?

Ngl every beaner I know IRL has a gf

so why spend so much time focusing on them? it’s senseless to care about a bunch of whores when that time can be spent becoming the best man you can possibly be
I'm on a long self improvement journey. I'm trying my best to get foids off my mind

They have more of a sense of community and their women tend to be more okay with shortness. Tho don't be too fooled, there are a lot of single latino men. typically workers. Latino women try to hit up white and black men in clubs more than latino (unless tall)

Nah Canada so I don't see too many spics here
You are wrong about Hispanics. Brown Hispanics in the United States, especially the younger ones, have a difficult time finding a female partner. This is not the 1950s anymore.

fucking shit skins just kys

I'm on a long self improvement journey. I'm trying my best to get foids off my mind
it’s for the best, they usually end up on a laundry list of SSRIs surrounded by cat piss and abject poverty

On this site? Probably language barrier.

They are just as thugmaxxed as niggers. What are you talking about?
Hispanic people are the worst people on earth. They are extremely extroverted and agressive. Exactly what foids love.

There are Hispanic incels. For example St. HeedAndSucceed is a chicano hispanic (that means his lineage originates from the southwest United States).

But you have to remember that a lot of incel or blackpill related places are on English speaking sites, like Incels.is, 4chan's /r9k/, or Looksmax.org.
Most Latin people (includes Hispanics) speak Spanish or Portuguese and they can get by without English since most of Latin America (Central and South America) speaks these languages in a majority of the area. This is different to many other countries where English is the primary or secondary language. Obviously many Latin people speak some English or are fluent, and some are incels, and some are even on these sites. But I think that the language barrier does prevent some of them from being known in the dominantly English speaking incelosphere.

Beaner had tranny haircut

It's probably because all the JBW hispanics get lumped in with the ethnic beaners.

You are wrong about Hispanics. Brown Hispanics in the United States, especially the younger ones, have a difficult time finding a female partner. This is not the 1950s anymore.
I wasn't trying to say that spics cant be inkwell I just meant all the ones I know happen to have gfs lol

@NoLooksNoLife was Hispanic but he was a fakecel

@schery6 also was Hispanic (rip)

Big mistake of your family bringing you there, spics without NT are truecel material.