Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are there so many foids lurking/infiltrating? (genuinely asking)

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Not rhetorical, genuine question.

Like, I don’t get it. Aren’t we apparently the most repulsive human beings that they want nothing to do with? Okay, well why stalk us then? If you don’t want us, and you certainly wish we didn’t exist, then why not just leave and try not to think about us at all? Seems to be a logical choice, right? You don’t want to constantly think and discuss about a very small group of men you hate? SURELY not on a consistent basis, right??

I don’t get it. Is this some sort of sick fetish? Do you enjoy seeing young men suffer? Does that make you feel better about yourself, like are you that low? What’s going on? I just don’t get it. I feel like I do from time to time but it’s all bleak and very confusing.

because they are losers themselves

last thing i would do as a normie or toilet is visit this shithole

because they are losers themselves

last thing i would do as a normie or toilet is visit this shithole
Well, here’s the thing though, they claim their lives ARE so much better and they’re all happy with what they have so how is that possible? That’s not correlating. I don’t get it dude.

Well, here’s the thing though, they claim their lives ARE so much better and they’re all happy with what they have so how is that possible? That’s not correlating. I don’t get it dude.
They’re lying

For some it's probably morbid curiosity. Alternatively they might feel good about themselves by "trying to help us". I dunno. I'd just wish they'd stay away.

To all women reading this -- if you wanna do us a solid, please stay away like we kindly ask you to. Thank you.

its cause they want us to suffer and die
i cant really think of anything else because they never wanna debate and just go straight to name calling
Incel Tears is just shock value and low effort slop meant for normies to eat up and it works
they are just trying to keep people bluepilled

@PersonalityChad
They're unironically incel fetishists. They genuinely believe in the "yes, incels aren't ugly but they don't get pussy because they have horrible personalities and only go for supermodels" meme they've created for themselves. And find the whole thing hot.

because of Just be Incel Theory

Looking at what some are willing to do for the promise of meaningless nudes or a bit of non-hostile attention, maybe they come here because they get to feel like all-powerful gods walking amongst mortals

They like pointing and laughing at us zoo animals. And they probably have nothing better to do.

Imagine this is a science lab and WE are the rats, They are the scientist and they are studying us in our little maze.

On older incel related forums they would be having cyber sex with the young and shy white chadlites/fakecels or mods and meeting in real life, so at least that doesn't happen on here! Or does it... :whatfeels:

Probably for a quick laugh, or so that they can feel justified treating ugly men like shit

On older incel related forums they would be having cyber sex with the young and shy white chadlites/fakecels or mods and meeting in real life, so at least that doesn't happen on here! Or does it... :whatfeels:
Did you miss the entire @Komesarj drama by any chance? Kek

Do you enjoy seeing young men suffer?
This is it. The schadenfreude is their kryptonite.

Remember your post where an IT member admitted she was just a bully? Yeah.

To them, we are basically caged animals in a zoo. Our we are trapped in inceldom, like animals in a cage. We try to ascend, like animals trying to escape from the cage, but to no avail. And they come here to watch us for their entertainment, like you would in a zoo.

can you please tell??

how is some guy ascending drama?

They’re delusional trannies

To view the fruits of their labour and bask in it. The suffering of reject males and observing their misery is something many of them source great pleasure from.

They lives are miserable so they come here and pick on vulnerable men to make they useless lives feel better.

They use our misery for their amusement.

Looking at what some are willing to do for the promise of meaningless nudes or a bit of non-hostile attention, maybe they come here because they get to feel like all-powerful gods walking amongst mortals

so they ARE interested in us
Indeed, but only in our suffering. Although this varies person to person. Most of the time for most of them its ignorance. But a fair few actively seek out getting off to our misery.

The argument normies bring up is "muh I dont remember ever treating people like you that way... So it never happened". I pose to all normies when they say this, tell me with whom in the past year, or hell the past month, all of the people you've spoke too, and recall what you said and did. They cant remember even a tenth of them. They, like most people, forget most things and interactions because they're simply not important or standout. Normies are liars. They simply forget the way the treat rejects because to them, it's nothing.

Theyre feminists who like to see the suffering of weak men

BIC big incel cock