Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are there so many kids in this forum?

As you typed this cope, 15yr old Chad was going through his nude laden DM's. This is arguably the most sexually free humanity ever been and the attractive/most women are "experimenting" (fucking) earlier than previous generations. It's just that a large portion of men are kept out of the action, which is how people unironically think that you cannot be incel below [Insert age above 20 here]. Honestly if you are Gen Z and graduate High School/Secondary a virgin not by choice there's a 95% chance you're just undesirable barring extreme mental retardation.

I can't take anyone here under 20yo seriously.
If you're that young, you didn't have enough time to seriously try to get women. It's just not possible.
It's also not uncommon for some people to lose their virginity late (18-20yo), so there's always a chance.
Unless you're diagnosed with some sort of serious disease or crippled, I can't take you seriously.

Honestly, as a wizardcel truecel, I often get offended when youngcels are talking about fcking highschool. Bro, you can't know for sure if you're really an Incel at that age. You still have enough chances and enough opportunities left.
For me, it's completly over. I will die a virgin. And I had enough attempts to escape this Inceldom hell.

I often get the feeling, that for many people around here, being incel is just some sort of meme, where you hate on women, post edgy comments and feel cool about it. But true Inceldom really messes you up badly. It destroys you. It's a very very serious topic, many users make it seem like a meme or joke.
Fuck You.
Because kids like being "edgy losers."

They like feeling cool and modern.
You Are Wrong.
This Thread Should Be Shut Down For Hate Speech After Reading Some Of the posts I felt hurt emotionally so much so I had to hug my cat and cry for ten minutes.

Last edited:
So sad that being an "oldcel" is a badge of honor to a worthless fuck like you.

You take pride in the fact that you have "endured" so much in your life while despising any young incels because they haven't "been through as much as you have". It's not only jealousy, wishing you were in their boots so you could start over, but also delusion because you believe that if you DID, you'd be doing things "so much better this time around", which is obviously just as true as it is retarded and pointless, considering its a fictional scenario which breeds real malice towards a group of people who have the problems you used to bother yourself with and still probably do.

Your poor ego has nothing to feed itself on since you have such a pathetic excuse of a life (like most of us here anyway, but its blatant in your case), so it relies on taking pride in "making it through so many years as an incel, compared to these dumb kids", which is obviously a very poor choice for an ego-feeding-candidate.

Your life is really sad and depressing. But the young incels' lives can be just as sad and depressing, and they have a lot more time to endure here if they don't decide to end it. At least, being an "oldcel" means you're closer to escaping this hellish game, unlike them, who would have to escape it forcefully if they don't want it to last more decades on top of decades, which you've already been through.

I've been a longtime anonymous lurker here (just made an account today because fuck it) and something that's always bothered me about this forum are the amount of teenage posters on here. You have 16-19 year olds making threads about how it's over for them and that they're the most blackpilled individuals on the site, and im just rolling my eyes at these retards. A majority of these kids are high-tier normalfags who are bitter because all their other friends have a girlfriend and they don't, so they resort to coping on the chinese basketweaving forum because they can't accept that stacy prefers Chad LongCockington over them. What the fuck do these kids find so appealing about this site? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Graycel delusion, REAL incels exist regardless of age. Sure, there are late bloomers and young mentalcels, but for hardcore Subhumans it was always over.

I don't need to have lived through both world wars to see I have a four year old's jaw, a long nose, a massive forehead and nigger lips.

I get called old man for being 23 all the time. Most of the people from my age moved on with life and are too busy with their gfs or jobs to give a fuck about internet friendships

such a stupid thread, imagine calling a loner high school student with no friends and a face below 6/10 a "fakecel" and telling him to leave this place. this is the most hypergamic generation

I’m 9 and a half

I've been a longtime anonymous lurker here (just made an account today because fuck it) and something that's always bothered me about this forum are the amount of teenage posters on here. You have 16-19 year olds making threads about how it's over for them and that they're the most blackpilled individuals on the site, and im just rolling my eyes at these retards. A majority of these kids are high-tier normalfags who are bitter because all their other friends have a girlfriend and they don't, so they resort to coping on the chinese basketweaving forum because they can't accept that stacy prefers Chad LongCockington over them. What the fuck do these kids find so appealing about this site? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
I am 20, I look like an ogre, I am diagnosed with social anxiety. I was bullied throughout my school years for both my disgusting looks and autistic views.
I never touched a woman in my life and non of the people I know in my circle have either. I never got a single match on any dating app, I tried online dating but no woman has ever showed interest in me. I never had a real friend, only person that showed genuine love for me is my foid mother and i am starting to feel sexual attraction for her because of it. I was never seen as a real man by others, I was never a real man in the first place. I'm doomed to ultra cuckoldry and inceldom forever, the path has already been paved ever since I was a child in school.

Last edited:
Because it's over for Zoomercels, for oldcels dating apps were something new, dating apps are for zoomers however the status quo, it never began for average or even below average men of this generation, particularly if you are short because most Zoomerfags are giga-tall.

Tik Tok (the probably most valuable source for potent black pills) is something that is popular in the Zoomer generation, it represents its Zeitgeist and is absolutely indicative for the state of women nowadays.

They are constantly exposed to femorrhoid, normgroid and ebonic anti-culture, see it every day on the school yard, see rap and drug consumption which are popular among the youth, see the consequences of early sexualization (like twelve year-old girls twerking for Tik Tok or fucking around), have no escape possibility/no refuge (you cannot even cope with video games or comics nowadays, everything says "Fuck you!" to you if you aren't a chad/woman/total abomination, inner emigration is not possible anymore), get told that they are the privileged spawn of the devil by their teachers/the TV/other media in the gorillionth Holocaust and female oppression memorial class. Who wouldn't lose their mind in such a world?

At least many cels in the past had a possibility of a normal childhood, but many Zoomercels are the first generation raised by mentally ill millenial whores and together with the culture out there it's no wonder why they turn out to be so insanely blackpilled from an early age.

Saying that as a cel that is now in his 20s. It's insane how much childhoods have changed (really an exponential social decay) and the mainstreaming of the Internet as well as Dating Apps were indeed the great filters of humanity. If he could still post here @dreadtheblackpill could better explain it than me (due to having actually first hand experience). Due to the rising standards and shifting gender ratios in many countries (slightly below) average males and truecels share virtually the same fate, people that would have had no problem ascending years ago are now guaranteed permacels mostly due to globalism/technological advancement/increasing living standards -and therefore demands- in the West/more female "emancipation" (read: supremacy - including preferential hiring/easier access to education/no student debt due to OnlyFans as a temporary way to gain lots of money, a man wouldn't get into these unis in the first place, would accumulate debt and has no possibility to earn thousands of $ by showing his asshole online to get then a debt-free start into high-paying career fields). "Just be female" is the truth in 2021, not even a chad could have the same life quality/positive feedback limbo as an average Zoomer female.

@Notorious Inkler

Last edited: