Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are toilets so obsessed with religion

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I've noticed that some of the biggest whores I know tend to have Bible verses in their Instagram bios. Today I saw this e-whore who talks about loving Jesus and being a pure virgin on the same account where she posts thirst traps and bikini pictures.

Because all religion's are feminists

To deceive and lure in Tradcucks to Betabuxx them

They justify posting thrist trap by claiming they are not doing it to sexually arouses men but to self expression and women's rights

Bipolar hoes

idk why does a flower mantis imitate a flower pedal? Same reason.

For the same reason as niggers are

Because all religion's are feminists
I've noticed that some of the biggest whores I know tend to have Bible verses in their Instagram bios. Today I saw this e-whore who talks about loving Jesus and being a pure virgin on the same account where she posts thirst traps and bikini pictures.
No way. The further back in time we go the more trad it was and less Feminist. They are just using Jesus stuff as a fashion statement to lend credibility. It's like jewellery.

Uhhh opposite foids are usually far less religious and more atheistic. I haven’t seen a young foid go to church in a such a long time. Very little foids are religious which inclines me more to religion

Obsessed with antireligion? Maybe. Obsessed with being religious? Nah. There’s like maybe a total 10% of the female population that’s truly faithful. Most women, even in the shithole I reside, consider religions as misogynistic jfl.

Uhhh opposite foids are usually far less religious and more atheistic.
Obsessed with antireligion? Maybe. Obsessed with being religious? Nah.
Nope. Statistically, foids are more religious.

gives them a sense of purposes and an excuse to judge and look down on people from a morale high horse

No way. The further back in time we go the more trad it was and less Feminist. They are just using Jesus stuff as a fashion statement to lend credibility. It's like jewellery.
No I'm talking before the jesus stuff follow me I'll soon post a video or article on it

Nope. Statistically, foids are more religious.
Bs. The majority of these supposed religious foids dont even follow the morality in their book. Feminism for example contradicts all religions pretty much

Uhhh opposite foids are usually far less religious and more atheistic. I haven’t seen a young foid go to church in a such a long time. Very little foids are religious which inclines me more to religion
They go to BLM pride abortion rallies. That's their religion.