Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are turkroaches so obnoxious?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I barely got any sleep last night because of retarded turkish fags being obnoxious screaming and honking in their stolen BMW's just because erdogay won the elections. Nigga you don't even live there.

Worst thing is that they have the audacity to then be bewildered and amazed when polling data comes in from this country and it says that the far right party got the majority votes :lul: :lul: :lul:

I just wish all these obnoxious turkish "people" get deported. From a young age I despised turkish "people" with their delusional pride and disgusting subhuman language. "Skiterlimian gotokorumcumtor"

Good god what a filthy "language" it hurts my ears everytime I hear it.

@decembrist_kirillov thoughts

Most Turkish people are worse than apes and like evil niggers

Based high iq intellectual people like me are the very minority

Those people who vote for erDOGan are evil shitskins

I would kill all these Turkish garbage people

I barely got any sleep last night because of retarded turkish fags being obnoxious screaming and honking in their stolen BMW's just because erdogay won the elections. Nigga you don't even live there.

Worst thing is that they have the audacity to then be bewildered and amazed when polling data comes in from this country and it says that the far right party got the majority votes :lul: :lul: :lul:

I just wish all these obnoxious turkish "people" get deported. From a young age I despised turkish "people" with their delusional pride and disgusting subhuman language. "Skiterlimian gotokorumcumtor"

The language is weak yes and the language those apes talk is trash Turkish

English is much better than Turkish overall but actual Turkish people like me talk is actually pretty better

Erdogan supporters are evil idiots

turkish people are white washing delusional deathnics. i never met one but they're just a bunch of assholes

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And they call me self-hating.. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Most Turkish people are worse than apes and like evil niggers

Based high iq intellectual people like me are the very minority

Those people who vote for erDOGan are evil shitskins

I would kill all these Turkish garbage people
:yes: :yes: :yes:

And they call me self-hating.. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I am the most self hating ethnic on this platform its not even close. Probably shared first place with @Chudpreet

I am the most self hating ethnic on this platform its not even close. Probably shared first place with @Chudpreet
Well I'm glad more ethnics are waking up to the reality of the subhumanity of their people. :feelsYall::feelsYall:

Turkish genes have a lot of anger stupidity and evil and slave morality

Garbage country

Im glad im white but i wish i was prettier :cryfeels:

Kebab needs to be removed more. They voted for Erdogan again. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
REMOVE KEBAB REMOVE KEBAB RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

EdrZWS9XYAAG2MB

Make Eastern Rome Great Again!

-piv5wg48hAy1LxUUU54Zapviyn2Q120cyPkm5hfe0c.png
BASED EASTERN ROMAN EMPIRE REBUILD THE GLORY OF ARYAN ROME AND REMOVE ALL (((UNDESIRABLES))) WE WILL HAVE BASED EMPIRE TO HONOR HVPERBOREAN ANCESTORS.

BASED EASTERN ROMAN EMPIRE REBUILD THE GLORY OF ARYAN ROME AND REMOVE ALL (((UNDESIRABLES))) WE WILL HAVE BASED EMPIRE TO HONOR HVPERBOREAN ANCESTORS.
Aryan Roman Empire should be a thing!
220px-The_Ultimate_Solution.jpg

Skiterlimian gotocorumcumtor.