Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are white foids seen as the ultimate in female beauty standards

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Is it really just western beauty standards or is it just the black pill that white women generally are the most good looking and ethnic foids with more white blood in them tend to be better looking than ethnic foids with less white blood in them for the same reason?? Like I noticed that western black women tend to be more attractive than pure African women but western black women have some admixture of white genes.

White women are just better looking

No idea but as a slav i always found the slav girls the most attractive to me, i like that they have soft, rounder, cute faces while still having nice lean bodies, at least when young.

Its not beauty standards. Light skin color in women is a trait that is sexually selected by men. Maybe has something to do with reproductive fitness in women. In all cultures (even in many african countries), lighter skin tone is rated as more beautiful.

The question is why though. just saying they are good looking is a very shallow analysis.

Because of halo effect of blonde hair and light skin/eyes and because of that there are than a billion ethnics thirsting for white foid pussy.

And they all whores

Because they are genetically superior and will produce chads and stacies for you.

White women mog ethnic men in addition to their own men tbh

Its not beauty standards. Light skin color in women is a trait that is sexually selected by men. Maybe has something to do with reproductive fitness in women. In all cultures (even in many african countries), lighter skin tone is rated as more beautiful.
Most likely because it's a trait that is rarer than dark skin and men are generally attracted to more exotic traits such as blonde hair and blue eyes.

Because whites ascended from the Pleiadians.

JFL at all you unawares.

Image result for pleiadians

Why are White men seen as the ultimate in male beauty standards?

Not all white women are attractive, British foids are subhumans.

Is it really just western beauty standards or is it just the black pill that white women generally are the most good looking and ethnic foids with more white blood in them tend to be better looking than ethnic foids with less white blood in them for the same reason?? Like I noticed that western black women tend to be more attractive than pure African women but western black women have some admixture of white genes.
idk but many latin woman are hot. ive seen african woman who are way hotter than many of the sheboons in the west.

Simply because most look better than their ethnic counterpart

Show me more

Pleiadians are somehow connected to Atlantis[3] and Lemuria.[4] Reiki, ear candling, Shiatsu, reflexology, aromatherapy, and crystal healing all came from the Pleiadians[6]. The Pleiadians brought dolphins to Earth – we know so because JFK's spirit has contacted a human through automatic writing to tell us so.[14] Jesus was a Pleiadian, as was his father,[4] though his mother was Lyran. They love sex[9] (the Pleiadians do, not Jesus and his family… though they must too if they're Pleiadians). The Pleiadians are helping us fight the evil space reptiles[8] (and you thought we couldn't connect this to Reptoids) as part of the battle against the Illuminati. They are Old, Old, Old Earth creationists, and think Earth is 626 billion years old.[4] Pleiadians are apparently truthers.[1]
According to Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn, the common ancestors of both humans and Pleiadians came from another universe (!), and seeded various worlds in our universe (including Earth) with their DNA. Yes, aliens that evolved in a completely different universe, presumably with its own laws of chemistry (and physics), have DNA. The Pleiadians appeared before we humans did, and ascended to the next "evolutionary stage" or the Akashic plane or some such nonsense. And wonder of wonders, this moment in history just happens to be the time at which humans are about to reach the same "evolutionary stage" that the Pleiadians already have. And the Pleiadians want to help their "younger siblings."
And the Pleiadians just might have been doing something good and kind in the year 2012[2] to counter gloom and disaster instead of spreading it.[15] If they did, it seems to have not been something that anyone actually noticed.

We associate white people as the most attractive and most evolved due to the fact that Pleiadians are humans who have evolved beyond war. This is why white people are haloed tbh tbh.

Related image

I’m not buying the beauty standards bullsbit. White women have higher values for dimorphism traits. Their entire SMV bell curve is shifted to the right of all other races. When you mix sexual markets, ethnic women look bad by comparison. And men are no longer limited to women that fall within the confines of their own race’s SMV bell curve.

white women are to ethnic women what white men are to ethnic men. No social constructs, no beauty standard. It’s all in the genes. Social constructs don’t work wit something as fundamental as mate choice criteria which is so foundational in our DNA that it’s universal several orders up in taxonomic rank. Do you think some man made “beauty standards” could ever get girls to like short men and despite tall men?

might be because of the widespread influence of Hollywood and western media. Everyone around the world watches hollywood movies, which always have white people as leading roles. Therefore, it can shape cultural views about beauty standards, making it so that people with more eurocentric features are deemed better looking.

Pleiadians are somehow connected to Atlantis[3] and Lemuria.[4] Reiki, ear candling, Shiatsu, reflexology, aromatherapy, and crystal healing all came from the Pleiadians[6]. The Pleiadians brought dolphins to Earth – we know so because JFK's spirit has contacted a human through automatic writing to tell us so.[14] Jesus was a Pleiadian, as was his father,[4] though his mother was Lyran. They love sex[9] (the Pleiadians do, not Jesus and his family… though they must too if they're Pleiadians). The Pleiadians are helping us fight the evil space reptiles[8] (and you thought we couldn't connect this to Reptoids) as part of the battle against the Illuminati. They are Old, Old, Old Earth creationists, and think Earth is 626 billion years old.[4] Pleiadians are apparently truthers.[1]
According to Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn, the common ancestors of both humans and Pleiadians came from another universe (!), and seeded various worlds in our universe (including Earth) with their DNA. Yes, aliens that evolved in a completely different universe, presumably with its own laws of chemistry (and physics), have DNA. The Pleiadians appeared before we humans did, and ascended to the next "evolutionary stage" or the Akashic plane or some such nonsense. And wonder of wonders, this moment in history just happens to be the time at which humans are about to reach the same "evolutionary stage" that the Pleiadians already have. And the Pleiadians want to help their "younger siblings."
And the Pleiadians just might have been doing something good and kind in the year 2012[2] to counter gloom and disaster instead of spreading it.[15] If they did, it seems to have not been something that anyone actually noticed.

We associate white people as the most attractive and most evolved due to the fact that Pleiadians are humans who have evolved beyond war. This is why white people are haloed tbh tbh.

Related image

So basically the white version We Wuz Kangz
K

C 922730 Uw9Ko

might be because of the widespread influence of Hollywood and western media. Everyone around the world watches hollywood movies, which always have white people as leading roles. Therefore, it can shape cultural views about beauty standards, making it so that people with more eurocentric features are deemed better looking.
sounds like bluepilled cope tbh. this is what noodles say in defense when they are accused of being white supremacists. no amount of media influence will make rice / currycels the most attractive race. despite local forms of media being the most prevalent (kpop etc) native korean noodles still prefer white men.

whites just have the most desirable features, a simple search on humanphenotypes.net can attest to this

sounds like bluepilled cope tbh. this is what noodles say in defense when they are accused of being white supremacists. no amount of media influence will make rice / currycels the most attractive race. despite local forms of media being the most prevalent (kpop etc) native korean noodles still prefer white men
you are undermining the influence of media. After the movie Aladdin came out, loads of foids took to twitter talking about how they wished they had a middle eastern chad boyfriend.

you are undermining the influence of media. After the movie Aladdin came out, loads of foids took to twitter talking about how they wished they had a middle eastern chad boyfriend.
i dont deny that media representation plays a role, but its insignificant when compared to the influence of physical features. its a trend to like "exotic" looking men, but how long will this lust last?

idk but many latin woman are hot. ive seen african woman who are way hotter than many of the sheboons in the west.

100% agree. I've seen people comment on ethnic women who are incredibly attractive and always mention that they are not even white. What does that have to do with anything?

Last edited:
noodles all wish they were born top tier white women

Both biological and cultural influence play role here.

I’m not buying the beauty standards bullsbit. White women have higher values for dimorphism traits. Their entire SMV bell curve is shifted to the right of all other races. When you mix sexual markets, ethnic women look bad by comparison. And men are no longer limited to women that fall within the confines of their own race’s SMV bell curve.

white women are to ethnic women what white men are to ethnic men. No social constructs, no beauty standard. It’s all in the genes. Social constructs don’t work wit something as fundamental as mate choice criteria which is so foundational in our DNA that it’s universal several orders up in taxonomic rank. Do you think some man made “beauty standards” could ever get girls to like short men and despite tall men?
True. But I do think that social constructs CAN influence what is found attractive. For example, there are guys that are like 23 or 24 that will pretend not to find an 18 year old girl attractive and actually convince themselves that they do not find an 18 year old attractive. Why? Because society has made it bad for men to like younger women in their prime if you are over an arbitrary age. If you're over 25 and you find 18 year old girls attractive, some even consider you a borderline pedophile.So in some cases, the social climate can influence what people find attractive.

Although in the case of why white women are found most attractive, I do think it's more of an inborn preference rather than societal dictate.

Gee I wonder why white women are the most desired... let's think
  1. Blue/green eyes (and eye area in general)
  2. Blonde/brown/red straight hair
  3. Delicate nose
  4. Height
  5. White skin looks delicate and you can easily see flaws so if its smooth the effect is a lot stronger
  6. Weight is often well distributed, even when chubby
  7. Pink nipples
  8. Pink pussy
  9. They look feminine even with really low body weight
Every single 10/10 girl is a white girl, JFL at thinking a gook or negro could be a 10/10. The only race that can compete with white women are latinas, but any man in the position of getting both will choose white women.

tumblr_plwd5rjRZA1qh3x1zo1_500.jpg

They are just prettier that`s it, and beauty is not subjective

Gee I wonder why white women are the most desired... let's think
  1. Blue/green eyes (and eye area in general)
  2. Blonde/brown/red straight hair
  3. Delicate nose
  4. Height
  5. White skin looks delicate and you can easily see flaws so if its smooth the effect is a lot stronger
  6. Weight is often well distributed, even when chubby
  7. Pink nipples
  8. Pink pussy
  9. They look feminine even with really low body weight
Every single 10/10 girl is a white girl, JFL at thinking a gook or negro could be a 10/10. The only race that can compete with white women are latinas, but any man in the position of getting both will choose white women.

tumblr_plwd5rjRZA1qh3x1zo1_500.jpg
A mixed half black half white woman may be able to compete with full blooded white women. Sometimes. But what you said is generally true.

sounds like bluepilled cope tbh. this is what noodles say in defense when they are accused of being white supremacists. no amount of media influence will make rice / currycels the most attractive race. despite local forms of media being the most prevalent (kpop etc) native korean noodles still prefer white men.

whites just have the most desirable features, a simple search on humanphenotypes.net can attest to this
As a ricecel, how do you cope? You must be a god of cope, or a chang in disguise.

Because im white. Do you ethnics prefer white women too?

I will shed some light, pardon my rather incoherent writing style.

Suffering/stress is the refining force for both animate and inanimate matter.
Whites survived multiple ice ages, ice ages acted as a profound evolutionary Darwinian selection mechanism. (pale white skin is just an adaptation for cold climate). Only the very best members(intelligence/physical fitness) of the species survived.

Pythagoras(Philosopher/Mathematician) back in the day explained harmony and symmetry, he said that beautiful and harmonious things have a certain ratio assigned to them, things that most closely express these ratios are considered to be beautiful. The symmetry of the white race is the highest, you can see and measure it the face, and in the body structure.
The white race faced the highest survival pressures, as a result of these pressures, the white race got refined by hardship the most.

Dark skin is a result of a warm climate
. Warm climate has an abundance of food year-round associated with it(fruits)
So since life is much easier in a warm climate, the dark-skinned races did not face the same type of evolutionary challenges that the whites did. So they've stagnated... or did not progress in the same degree as the white race did in the evolutionary past.

\

Not even considering the sexual selection value of hair and eye color variety, the simple fact is in ALL populations the female is lighter skinned than the males because they need lighter skin for better sun absorption and healthier babies.
The lighter color of female skin may be required to permit synthesis of the relatively higher amounts of vitamin D(3)necessary during pregnancy and lactation.

Thus light skin is seen as a feminine characteristic. White women are simply an extreme version of a feminine trait. It's the melanin equivalent of big tits.

True. But I do think that social constructs CAN influence what is found attractive. For example, there are guys that are like 23 or 24 that will pretend not to find an 18 year old girl attractive and actually convince themselves that they do not find an 18 year old attractive. Why? Because society has made it bad for men to like younger women in their prime if you are over an arbitrary age. If you're over 25 and you find 18 year old girls attractive, some even consider you a borderline pedophile.So in some cases, the social climate can influence what people find attractive.

Although in the case of why white women are found most attractive, I do think it's more of an inborn preference rather than societal dictate.
I doubt mental gymnastics can make JB’s unattractive.

if an 18 year old girl was sitting on a 25 year old guys lap, he’d 100% get an erection and want to fuck her.

they prob have to fake not being attracted to them while contending with the possibility that they are “pedophiles” deep down.

idt oversocialization works with sex drive.

some foids tell themselves they like personality but we all know how they behave

As a ricecel, how do you cope? You must be a god of cope, or a chang in disguise.
lots of vidya, anime and delusional thoughts, sometimes i genuinely believe im an anime protagonist

this is real, they are scientifically superior, plus its more fucked up by 3 billion thirsty subhuman ethics worshipping them, same as for white guys, so the halo is too strong.

personally they are not my type, even though they are the only type of foid who find me attractive

I prefer melanin in my foids

Because whites ascended from the Pleiadians.

JFL at all you unawares.

Based :lul: we wuz spaiz alienz end shiet
I will shed some light, pardon my rather incoherent writing style.

Suffering/stress is the refining force for both animate and inanimate matter.
Whites survived multiple ice ages, ice ages acted as a profound evolutionary Darwinian selection mechanism. (pale white skin is just an adaptation for cold climate). Only the very best members(intelligence/physical fitness) of the species survived.

Pythagoras(Philosopher/Mathematician) back in the day explained harmony and symmetry, he said that beautiful and harmonious things have a certain ratio assigned to them, things that most closely express these ratios are considered to be beautiful. The symmetry of the white race is the highest, you can see and measure it the face, and in the body structure.
The white race faced the highest survival pressures, as a result of these pressures, the white race got refined by hardship the most.

Dark skin is a result of a warm climate
. Warm climate has an abundance of food year-round associated with it(fruits)
So since life is much easier in a warm climate, the dark-skinned races did not face the same type of evolutionary challenges that the whites did. So they've stagnated... or did not progress in the same degree as the white race did in the evolutionary past.

\
LET THE UNPACKING... BEGIN!

I don't subscribe to this ridiculous volcel shit. Give me a foid of any race so as long as she isn't a landwhale.

I don't think your eyes deceive you. They generally are more attractive. American black foids don't even wear their real hair. Asian foids look like pancakes and squids. Personally give me a South American white/mixed foid over a Euro one tho.